Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Overheard at the grocery store....

I was just at the grocery store going about my business, headed for the Hot Fudge Sundae toppings when 2 women were blocking my aisle. Damn those thin aisles anyway. Here was the conversation..

Older woman:..Oh and Gary....is...well you know...Gary is Gary...

They both Laugh.

Younger woman: If I could get my hands on him just imagine the Christian he would be!

They laugh again..

Older woman: Say are you going to church?

Me: Excuse me, can I get by?

People like that really scare me.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ooooh me too!
I have neighbors like that,ugh.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yikes! Luck they didn’t get you. Be careful!

7:46 PM  
Blogger L said...

I want one of those hot fudge sundaes.

10:08 PM  
Blogger B said...

oooohhhh those people freak me out!!!!

I feel your pain there.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I hope they weren't talking about ME!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Are you sure you don't live down here?

That is such a typical conversation around here~it's ridiculous!

I want a sundae too!

5:58 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Ohhhh goodness!!!

Run!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

It could have been worse. They could have been blocking the CONDOM isle...lol!

5:33 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

weeeeeeeeeeeird!! hahaha

2:25 PM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

See, what bothers me the most here is that these two ladies actually found some sort of twisted humor in what they said. Egad.

As someone else said, glad they didn't hit on you - in a religious way of course. :o

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home