Sunday, April 30, 2006


Weekend musings...

This weekend was a gals weekend of sorts. One gals hubby was out of town so we all convergered on her house. by all us I mean 3. There used to be 4 of us that hung out together but because of certain things that I am not even sure I understand we no longer hang out with her. This pretty much was her choice and its more complicated that that. Its almost like we were all in business together only we werent really but it ended up being like that. Something awful happened, and she lied to us about it and then afterwards everything changed. I hate that things ended up like they did. Anyway, we went to an event we would knew she would be at this weekend. Not my choice, I would rather have avoided it but I got swept along. It was pretty awkward...the hugs that dont really mean anything. All in all I hated it. But her daughter is getting married in June and I already RSVP's that we will be there so I guess it was better to see her now and get all the akwardness out before then. I dont have many friends, its because I dont trust many people, and when I see her I am reminded why I am so distrustful. I hate being like that too but life has taught me some tough lessons.

Anyway, more musings. I heard on the radio today on a condem commercial that woman are twice as likely as men to develop on STD. What the hell???????? That can't be right can it? I dont get that statistic. It must be true right if it was on a commercial?

Speaking of broken friendships I have been following this Denise Richards/Charlie Sheen story. I read all 17 pages of the documents that Denise filed. Its quite disturbing and she sounds like she has witnesses and tapes of phone messages that back her up. Charlie Sheen is freaky scary anyway. So I was on her side, then I find out she was messing her BEST friend's husband. OK so Heather Locklear and Ritchie Samboa are separated but still....this was her BEST friend??? So I think my broken friendship is nothing compared to that one! That is just COLD!

On the plus side of things I had the best ice cream sundae last night in a small local place about an hour away from I live. Hot fudge with Banana Pudding ice cream and "wet" nuts. Lord, it was heaven!! LOL Lucky I dont live close to that place!

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger keeks said...

I hear ya Mel...that's why I have a lot of guy friends...sometimes they're not so fickle ya know?

Oh, and I think Charlie Sheen is a creep, ever since the Heidi Fliess thing...icky

11:07 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

That sounds super awkward. Glad it wasn't me.

The STD thing is true. It's easier for females to get because the fluid stays around. Sorry for the graphicness.

Sheen is slimy but I bet Dennise is a nut job too. Really who would marry him anyway.

12:29 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Mmmmm,that does sound yummy!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I've been keeping up with the Denise/Charlie/Richie/Heather thing.

Of course I'm "TEAM HEATHER"

I don't care what Charlie did to Denise. You don't pull sh*t like that on your best friend....

the ice cream sounds too divine!!! :)

9:24 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have been sort of following the Charlie thing. It is all rather odd to me.

I want ice cream!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home