Monday, June 26, 2006


HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTTIE


oh my..isnt he something??? Julian Mahan. I may be spelling that wrong. I love him on Charmed and Lust after him on Nip/Tuck (hello bare manly buns!) I think he is all that AND a bag of chips LOL.
He has replaced Johnny Depp in my affections. Sorry Johnny but there was no hope for us anyway, with you living in France and I dont speak French. Julian is an Aussie...we speak the same language!! Its fate!


But its only 3 more nights until Hubby gets back on his shift,,,maybe with him home more I can stop daydreaming and Cole/Christian troy. Oh...reading up on him it says they have NO idea when season 4 of Nip Tuck would begin airing. I wonder if its been shot yet? I kinda lost interest after the Carver was revealed (I guessed right go me!).


On Wife swap tonight they put a wiccan high priestess in a family where the man is a male chavenist pig! Oh what wacky TV that was!

I need a life huh?

Later

9 Comments:

Blogger kattbanjo said...

I still like Fernado Colunga, the Mexican telenovela star the best!

9:25 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

now, I'm gonna have to watch nip/tuck...cause he's a little easy on the eyes...

10:58 PM  
Blogger L said...

JUlian sigh I think he is a very sexy man I fell in love with him on Charmed. (fav show)

8:20 AM  
Blogger EJL said...

I love him soooo sooo much. I had these wonderful...I mean awful...dreams about him naked slapping me around. Okay I wouldn't go that far!
I can't wait for next season!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I guess, if I had to, I would settle for him. HAHA Yea right. Gimme!

12:28 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

He is gorgeous indeed - wouldn't mind having one of him to play with.......! to play cards with, what were you thinking?

4:29 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Very handsome. He looks like a young Tom Hanks. Maybe he should go into movies.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Julian IS a hottie!!!!

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to look like that...

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home