Thursday, June 22, 2006


I cant believe I complained when it was 99 degrees Tuesday...

Because it got to 105 today! way too hot for me. I feel sorry for people that have to work outside in this weather. We had intense storms tonight that scared the heebeejeebees outta my dogs but it cooled off by 20 degrees when it was over. Its still hot inside though even with the AC running.

Speaking of getting scared, I finally heard from the Neurologists office and I am scared now. The gal said the doc kept my chart to consult with his partners and she was not able to get it until today. The doc that didnt have any openings until August suddenly decides he can work me in next wendsday? I have worked for docs, I know this cant possibly be good news. But I am paraniod too so maybe I just thinking of the worst. I am trying to look at the bright side of things...one thing is as bad as I look, I will never look at bad as Britney Spears in the Dateline interview. You just know I couldnt resist it, I tried but she looked so awful and sounded so stupid it is just so damn easy. Another bright side is I am not married to K- fed. Oh Britney, what the hell happened to you????????

I am behind on my blog reading because of the storms and now its bedtime. 5:00 comes early, thank god tomorrow is FRIDAY woohooo!

later


11 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

Yea, think positive. Maybe he saw your file and thought he should call you in to check you out *wink wink* because you look SO much hotter than Britney (I'm a torn up stripper) Spears looks. You go girl!

10:30 PM  
Blogger L said...

Britney looks horriable in that picture.

My bf works out in the Fl heat and I dont see how he does it.

I hope all goes well at the doctors.
hugs

10:31 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I don't like to call people names but she looks like trawler trash, and especially in that picture. I mean, if you are going to be on Dateline, how about dressing up a bit or something.

And her husband whose name I don't even like to say just grosses me out.

10:51 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

Yeah. Britney's got problems! I think when you are famous so many years, you lose your mind a little. Or, she's just an idiot

7:26 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Don't worry, I'm sure everything will be fine. And if not, well, worrying isn't going to change anything.

As for Britney...I was wondering why no one told her that her eyeliner was all messed up. Do you think they wanted her to look as bad as possible? Better ratings?

9:12 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

I hope everything goes well for you with the doctor... waiting is the hardest part.

Britney looks horrid.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

Thoughts and more good thoughts comin your way with your docs!!!

OMG that is Britney!!!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope it's not bad news...

That heat sounds pretty rough. I hope it cools down a little soon.

As for little Miss BS...I think she's lost...and I can just picture Lindsay Lohan following the path of Liz Taylor in her later years...

Have a great weekend, Mel!

Stay positive and take care out there!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

5:50 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Mel, I really hope everything goes well for you with the doctor. I'll be thinking positive thoughts for you! :)

....and Britney....that interview was just PAINFUL to watch.

She is beyond horrible now.

It's so sad....

10:12 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am sure it's nothing to worry about. They probably just want you to come in sooner so they can put your mind at ease. Keep us posted, ok?

7:48 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

I hope everything goes well with the doctor, and OH MY GAWD, is that really Brittany?!?!? I didn't even recognize her!

2:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home