Monday, June 26, 2006


Yesterday was crazy here....

I had dogs barfing, the Puppy Star peed in my bed and Mocha got a chicken leg (my fault I dropped it) and I was running through the house chasing her screaming "Drop the Chicken DROP IT!!" ha. She took it under the bed where the little dogs take all their ill gotten booty. I scared her with the broom, then spent the next 2 hours cleaning out under my bed before I found it and changed my bed linens. Hubby of course was at work. He says that when these little dogs we have go, no more little dogs, only greyhounds. After last night I am agreeing with him. Although it was a greyhound that peed in the bed. Good thing I love them so much huh?
Here they are sleeping like angels. Ha, they are not angels, you wouldnt believe the mess under my bed!!!!

We've had storms almost every night so I have caught up some on my Dvds when the satelitte went out. I saw Office Space for the first time, how funny is that movie!!!!!!??? My new random text message today is "uh oh looks like someone's got a case of the mondays!"

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Dogs are a lot of work--but we love them anyway. Kind of like men,don't you think?

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Every workday is like a case of the Mondays for me. lol.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Linda said...

oohhh Mel but we still love our doggies spite what they do to us. :)

10:39 AM  
Blogger L said...

My Chico Loco decided it was fun to fill me tennis shoes with pee.

11:33 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Lol, the little ones also seem to have the biggest attitudes!

I looooooove Office Space... "I believe you have my stapler" ;)

4:04 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I know the next cooked animal leg would't be chicken if those hooligans were mine :P

12:30 AM  
Blogger S* said...

Ill gotten booty. I had some of that once. LOL.

I miss have a dog around :( I just never got over losing my Shih Tzu, Muffin.

10:01 AM  
Blogger iaintlying said...

Office Space totally rocks! :-)

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home