Saturday, June 24, 2006


My humilation.........

is almost complete as of yesterday. I wonder if I am the only person that really really stupid stuff happens too? Its like I am a magnet for disaster or something. At work we have had problems with, well everything. The dishwasher is broken, the sink is clogged, the ice maker is broken ect. Anyway, the toilet was stopped up there for most of the week. It was a problem for me because I take that Lasix. Finally, the boss calls a plummer. They come right away (unbelievable) and they work and work and work and they have the toilet off the wall at one point. Plummer man comes out and says its fixed....says there was a bottle of contact lens solution in the line and that was a problem. We all looked in the trash and there was a bottle of Boston Contact solution for gas permerable lens! MY CONTACT lens solution!!!! I was stunned...how the hell did it get in there? Plummer man said it had been in there a while!! Weirdness...and one Bitch co worker made the comment "Oh course you knew it was in there, how could you not know?" BITCH! So literally shit happens to me. I cant even lie and say it isnt mine, very few people wear gas perm lenses anymore but my eyesight is so bad they have to grind extra power in and you cant do it with Soft lens. My script for my glasses is -18.00 in my right eye and -13.25 in my left. Yes I am blind. But this is the talk of the office now. 2 girls werent there when it happened and my BOSS made it a point to tell them. THEN...I go out to lunch friday with some co workers and we met up a gal that used to work there and they had to TELL her about it. Grrrrrrrrrr.

Anyway I am soooooooooo glad to back online. I am Overdosing on internet tonight after 2 days without it. The major heat (101 yesterday) has caused terrible vicious storms every night. Today it was alot cooler (88) and so far no storms.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Oh no!!! That was so not cool of them!!

I know that picture is from Southpark but I forget what the song was they always used to sing?! Do you know?

12:24 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

stuff like that happens to me too!

7:29 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

That has never happened to me. Probably because I have never had contact lenses. I hope they don't send you a bill for the plumbers. :)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I dont remember how that song went but I remember it was hilarious!

I wouldnt put it past them to make me pay the bill but then it was mine so I if they did I would just pay it. I hate being a responsible person. Especially a klutzy responsible person!

6:24 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I think you were framed, Mel! Framed, I say!

I am sure you aren't the only person who stuff like this happens to. It just feels like it sometimes. Don't let them see if bothers you and it will all blow over.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home