Monday, June 12, 2006


Mel Really Satisfies! Mel. Its the Real Thing.

Yes I have been entertaining myself with the Advertsing Slogan generater! Fun for all, fun for the whole family! Hehe I dont know how to link to it but I got it off Mr Fab's blog. I have wasted alot of time hitting refresh. Can. not.stop.

I dont know any more details on the happily married couple, Its killing me, its a like a movie that you recorded but had the time wrong and missed the most important pivotal scene! Oh well. I wish them the best. Marriage is NOT easy for anyone but they sure had a rocky start.

I am really mad at a girl at work. I have blogged about her before, I think I called her Joan. Anyway, we are a small office and we all share printers. Friday I was running around looking for some documents I printed...I looked everywhere. I was asking everyone, and I guess she didnt hear me or was ignoring me. Anyway, I tried to look back at my stuff to recreate what I had printed and when I went into the first account, there was a note from her that she had just put in. She grabbed my stuff and worked on them herself! WTF? She is always complaining that she has more work than she can do and she is doing mine? I didnt understand it really and asked her to please tell me if she does that again because I wasted all this time looking for something she had. grrr. OK the weekend comes, I get mellow, I get over it but damned if she didnt do the same thing today!!!!!!!!!!!!! What does she lurk at the printer? Does she think I cant do it and only she can?? I reached over and snatched them off her desk, and she didnt say anything. If she keeps it up I will have to get rude on her and I hate to do that, but what else can I do? I just dont understand. At least I really satisfy huh? Hey I am the real thing!

later

8 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

Oh, it's ON now!

I think you just need to kick her ass in the parking lot after work.

Take pictures,too.

10:52 PM  
Blogger L said...

Im with Pissy kick her ass LOL, after all you are the real thing.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I am putting my money on you. Let her know who she is messing with sister.

12:36 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

LOL... I hate people that don't have "time" to do their own work, but will take mine... I mean yours.

Just take her out in the parking lot - parking brakes fail all the time.

12:49 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohhh that'd be infuriating!!
LOL,yes kick her ass!

3:58 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Kick her ass Mel!! Open up the can of whoop ass on her!! My money is on you too!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

Just beat her ass for me! I need some violence right now!!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I want to hear about that couple. Crazy!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home