Sunday, June 11, 2006


There is another Canadian in the world today!

Well, actually yesterday, my Sister in law gave birth to an 8 lb 8 oz boy. Isnt he a doll??? I think she had a rough go of it and they did a c section, but she is fine now. MIL is in her grandma glory LOL!

The wedding I was so looking forward to this weekend...Well, hubby was too tired to go. I knew he would be, he looked like crap friday night. But I still held onto hope that he would go. I feel really bad because it was a sit down dinner and we had RSVPed and everything. I guess until this weird work schedule eases up i wont accept any more invites like that. I am worried about him being too tired to drive to Virginia for the Graduation this coming weekend...he cant get out of that one. OH!! But some friends went to the wedding and what drama I missed!!!!!!!!! Damn I knew there would be drama this girl is a major drama queen and a spoiled rotten person. Anyway I heard she stormed out of the reception because someone from her new husbands family was there that she did not want there...or something like that. Later, the groom threw his ring at her and said he had enough of her shit and asked for her ring back!!!! I dont know the final result of all the drama. I assume they got everything ironed out out. Her parents spent MAJOR bucks on this wedding and I am sure they are so not happy right now. I cant believe I missed it!!!! But I have had a nice low key weekend spending time with Hubby.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Wow! It doesn't sound like that one is going to last. :(

6:32 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Why is it that I never get invited to weddings like that?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Wow - how come I never see anything like that in person????

We had a boring weekend too.

9:56 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Weddings like that are PRIME writing material -- will you let us know how it all turned out? I'm curious!

And hurray, another Canadian! Congratulations to your sister-in-law!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

I'm home :(

The low key can be really nice.

1:47 AM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

WOW! That is much more exciting than the one I went too!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am sorry you missed the drama too. Dang! What a way for the bride and groom to start their marriage. I have a feeling there is going to be A LOT of drama going on in their house...hahaaa!!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Congrat's on the new Canadian too. He's sure a cutie :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger S* said...

What a cutie!!!!
I would have loved to see that wedding drama!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

ha! What a wedding! I hope that got that on tape...they could send it in to American's Craziest Videos or something!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

What a cute baby!

I would have LOVED to have been at that wedding!

Hilarious!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home