Wednesday, June 14, 2006






MY Secret Pal is Revealed!!!

actually she was revealed a while ago but I waited until she got back from vaction before posting my tribute!! I had the bestest best pal ever....it was LIZ!! She has me going but until the last 3 weeks and then she posted something that pretty much gave her away but I didnt care, she is still the best! Thanks for everything Liz. I even got a post card from Hawii! She was thinking of lil ole me on vacation. I heart you Liz! This is the last package of cool stuff...it has a Dont Mess with Texas post card...hehe love it! As you can see The Baby loved my SP stuff too. She really wanted that sleeping mask. I guess she figures she sleeps 16 hours a day so she deserves it LOL. Dont worry I didnt let her get her paws on it!

Today is going to be so crazy I have so many errands to run to get ready for going out of town and I have to pack everything because Hubby wont have time. He usually is better than me at remember stuff so I know I will forget sometthing! Then at 1;45 I have an appoinment at the neurologist to have a EMG and ECM or something like that. I am seriously scared of this test, I have heard how awful it is. IN fact, I had an appointment in that Feb I cancelled. But they think I have some nerve damage from the virus that caused my heart failure and they wont know how to treat it until they do this test they say. I had to give in and have it done beacuse whatever it is, is getting worse. I dont wanna!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not usually such a big baby about stuff like this, lord knows over the past few years I have had many painful things done. When I was in the er the second time with almost no blood pressure they needed to get blood but couldnt get it anywhere beacause I was dehydrated and finally the er doc took some from my femeral arerty...now that hurt but if I had to have done again I would be ok because I know what to expect. Its the fear of the unknown plus my dad told me grown men scream during this test (I am assuming he meant himself, he had to have it to get his Lou Gehrigs Dx). Anyway , I am sure I will survive but I am being wimpy.

Later


4 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You will be fine- I'm not sure what you are having done - when you know for sure let us know...

I'll send lots of good thoughts your way!!!

Your SP stuff looks great!

{{{{HUGS}}}}}

1:50 PM  
Blogger L said...

Take deep breathes and try and relax Mel.
xoxox


Kool gifts.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Liz is awesome!
I am glad to know who she had. I just updated my Secret Pal post. Have you heard from Sherry?
I am surprised she's not around to tie things up.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Very sweet of you Mel. Glad you liked everything. I thought you knew the mask WAS for the doggies. haha

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home