Sunday, July 09, 2006


Speaking of Marital strife.......

Have you heard that the reason that Kathy Griffin divorced her husband is because she alleges he stole from her??? Ok this is just kinda weird to me. I feel like I have been lied to, after watching her "reality show" My life on the D list which show the couple as very much together. But soon after that filmed the divorce was final. I guess they really werent working things out like she claimed. About the stealing....she says he took 72,000 from her by using her Atm card from her personal account. Personal account?? I dont have a personal account, why does she? Certainly he deserves a salary, on the show he went with her EVERYWHERE. She had him packing for her, doing her hair and selling her comedy CDs. So I say he deserves the money, he seems like a nice guy and she seems nice but has an ego like all hollywood folk. Now that she has gone on Larry King and told the world that her ex is a thief I wonder...are they still working on the marriage?? I am sad about the whole thing. I knew nick and Jessica were doomed from watching thier reality show, I mean they did not have one thing in common except they are both really good looking. But I thought what I saw with Kathy and her Hubby was real. I guess you just cannot trust reality shows. Now I wondering if Heidi from the Hills (my new fav reality show) really as dumb as she seems? Cuz really I dont think anyone is, well except Jessica Simpson.

Makes my marital spats seem silly, huh?

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I believe in keeping money seperate to some extent. Not really buying into the 50's wife/hubby scenario.

I am sure her hubby was paid something for his services. But if he started dabbling in HER account, I would have kicked him to the curb too.

7:43 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I agree with you. I watched her reality show too and really thought they had a good relationship. Oh well, can't trust anything on TV right?!!

p.s. Where did you get the dogbeds? We may need to buy a few more soon :) hint, hint

8:21 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

In my marriage, we don't keep our money seperate. I just keep all the money!!. Seriously. Everything gets signed over to me, he gets an allowence,and I manage the rest of it. It may not work for everyone, but it works for us :)
I agree with Mr.Fab tough...I am surprised she had 72 grand!

7:35 AM  
Blogger S* said...

That's what I'm talking about, Spider Walk!

Really though, I've never been married, but I think maybe the "yours, mine and ours" approach may be best when it comes to money...particularly if you actually have a good amount of money going into the marriage. (Which doesn't apply to me...lol)

10:09 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I suspect that things had gone sour before that ATM incident. It sounds like that ATM may hav been his exit strategy.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Me...I got the dog beds at Sams. Get the ones with zippered covers so if they get barfed on its easy to wash the cover. They love them!

Spidy and S and Liz...When I got married the second time I really wanted to keep things separate just because I was burned in the divorce. But we tried it and it works better to have everything joint...its a yours mine and ours approach.

Mr Fab...I dont think 72 grand is that much in hollywood standards, but I would certainly be happy with it!

Poody...its the Hills on MTV its the sequel I guess to Laguna Beach, I was hooked on that too. For some reason I really like the MTV and VHI reality shows. Well except for Hogan knows best, I dont care for that. I know they are lame but I cannot help myself!

Gary...you may be right but they are good actors cuz they really looked so happy together on that show.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I loved Laguna Beach!

'The Hills'? Not so much....

and I do think Heidi is that dumb! :)

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home