Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Jeopardy and Melvin sharing the couch

I tried to post this yesterday and it would not let me, today it just went right in. Oh well, look at Jeopardy's paw over her face, so cute. I took this a while ago and never posted it.

I spoke too soon about no side effects, I guess that will show me to be cocky huh? I felt awful last night, really tired and I was moving in really slow motion. weird feelings, I also had a headache too. I feel yucky right now too but I think I just need to eat...lunch should come soon.
I left my cell phone in my car today!!!! I hate being without my cell phone. I am abnormally attached to it. I dont make or get that many calls but when I dont have it I feel like I am missing a limb!

Monday I parked on the wrong side of the building , I had parked where the doctor's offices are. They told me wrong about where to come. But I had to make long hike after treatment. Now I swear I saw Kevin Federline! It was a young dad who had brought his kid into see one of the docs and he dressed just like the Federline! ewww..the wife beater t shirt....now really WHO wears that to a doctors appointment??? He had on the cap and the low rider shorts, he really looked like him. But I guess it wasnt him after all, the kid was walking and really when was the last time Mr Federline went somewhere with his kids, being a responsible dad?

later

9 Comments:

Blogger keeks said...

Hope you're feeling better!

...and that there are no more K-Fed look a like sightings in the future lol

1:37 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Where are you supposed to fit on that couch? haha

Hey, if he had a kid with him it could have been K-Fed.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Love that photo!

Awww,I hope you feel better right quick!

It's an easy look to copy I guess? The K-Fed wife beater,droopy shorts "style". Ewww is right!

4:13 PM  
Blogger S* said...

I hope you're feeling better.

Your doggies are too cute. I love their long skinny legs.

5:40 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope you're feeling better!

Your dogs are pretty cute, even if they puke sometimes...

Sounds too responsible to be K-Fed, I think...

I watch "My Life on the D-List" sometimes too...Weird how they faked the whole happy together thing, huh?

I wanna watch "Breaking Bonaduce" which we finally got in Canada. Have you ever watched that?

Take care of yourself, Mel!

Your Pal to the North,

Zambo.

P.S.
I hope that the checkout girl at the grocery store is not representative of the future of humankind...but I fear she might be...The apes will surely take over then!

6:24 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I hope you are feeling better and the side effects don't last too long - nothing like not feeling well on top of not feeling well.

(that made no sense - sorry)

9:22 PM  
Blogger kristi said...

Sorry to hear that you are not feeling so well. I had a spinal tap in January I left the hospital feeling fine, drove 30 minutes home and wham it hit me I had an awful headache for 8 days straight!!! I hope you get to feeling better real soon, get some rest, I guess not on the couch with your puppies though, doesnt seem there is any room for ya

11:28 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

Awwwww, Mel :(
I hope your feeling better today.

Lotsa hugs and kisses coming your way....
XXOOXOX

10:46 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi - those two doggies are gorgeous! How are you feeling? Hope it is going well with u!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home