Saturday, July 08, 2006



New dog beds!

well its been quite a day. Hubby and I got into a fight this morning, it was one of those senseless things. Really it was just a tiff not a major fight but I completely lost it. I have kept in alot of feelings about my health issues inside and I guess they all came out. He said its not that hard to pick up a broom and sweep, and I told him he doesnt understand but it is very hard for me to do normal things. Hell its hard for me to walk the length of the house some days. I told him he should just find a healthy woman and starting bawling like a mad woman. Great now my mind is going too. He felt pretty bad I guess cuz later he said I need to stay inside in the cool and stay off my feet. I did end up sweeping the house but it takes me forever, because I have to sit and rest. I have high hopes that this treatment will let me be able to do normal things again.

We got new dog beds last month here are Melvin and Jeopardy enjoying them! Already one of them has been barfed on....oh the joys of dogownership!

5 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

From the looks of Melvin and Jeopardy and their size, I am guessing that you need to sweep A LOT of dog hair off of those hard wood floors. It is good that you were able to let a little of whats on your mind out to the Canadian. It is my experience that men aren't very good at guessing what we need. They need to be asked or told. After him hearing how horrible you feel physically--perhaps now he will help out more around the house?

Hugggerzzz to you Mel. I am sorry you are feeling so farking lousy :*(

7:02 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks spidy!

Actually hubby has been doing pretty much everything around the house, and thats why he was so frustrated. He is too OCD not to have a clean house LOL

7:32 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Hope you start to feel better and SOOON! HUGSSSS

9:30 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hey that's why we have husbands - to argue with!!! Hope you feel better soon! - I wouldn't mind a bed like that - That is the Life for a Dog!

7:17 AM  
Blogger L said...

AAAWWW Mel its those little things that lead to big fights it sucks.

I hope the treatment works well for you and you start feeling better soon.

I have learned a few things about men too when they are worried about something sometimes that is how they react, why is it so hard for them just to say what they are feeling LOL.

The dogs look very comfy on their beds.

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home