Tuesday, July 04, 2006


Buffy Buffy Buffy!!

I found the original pilot for Buffy on youtube and I have to share! I just loved it!! Its different from the real first episode but alot is the same too. The girl that played Willow is cute, but its hard to see her after seeing the real Willow. Its supposed to be posting soon. we will see, enjoy!

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Also yesterday was my dads birthday. Or what he thinks is his birthday. The day we celebrate it anyway. He was adopted and there are like 3 different dates on paperwork that was found. Happy maybe birthday DOD (Dear old dad)

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Spider Walk said...

Happy 4th Mel!

11:25 AM  
Blogger blackcrag said...

Happy 4th of July, Mel!

3:01 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

I love buffy! I have all the seasons on dvd! Love it love it!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Hope you have a great 4th!

5:23 PM  
Blogger EJL said...

When I had my baby, I was home and had the pleasure of watching the entire Buffy series....LOVED IT!!!

I sure do miss spike.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home