Wednesday, July 26, 2006



Yeah UH Huh this my shit........

Hubby had me take pictures of our computer desk for him to show it off at work. He made the desk and pretty much its his domain. But since my computer is here too I have a small corner. This room also serves as storage for his computer business, it can get crowded in here if he has alot of business. Anyhooo just thought I would show where I spend my time when I am at home. What do ya think?? Oh I am selling my laptop, not pictured. Its a really nice one not used that much. Its kinda large for me, when I sell it I am going to get me a smaller one so I carry it around more. I hardly ever use it now its so heavy for me. anyone intersted I will mail you the specs. Oh in the pic my computer is the one screen on.

I forgot Rockstar supernova was on last night!!!! wah. I hate getting caught up in reality shows but I am a BIG sucker for them. I love project Runway, I never watched it before, since I am not into fashion but its quite entertaining. But I have one complaint about Rockstar, can Dave Navvaro please put on a shirt! I know its a rocker thing but I am a souther "lady" and too delicate for such a site. haha.

Stuffgirl called me at work yesterday upset. She has to get a root canal!!!!!!!!! Gawds! a root canal at 18 years old. She has always had bad teeth, she inherited her daddy's teeth. My teeth are pretty good and I think KornFan got my teeth.I have never had a root canal, but I have been walking around with a cavaity for a year because I have too many other doctors and fun medical crap in my life right now to worry about it. I know I know, I'll get it taken care of sometime.

later

12 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

wow - he did a great job... look at all the shelves....

~Fantastagirl- who is wishing her hubby could make something like that...

7:48 AM  
Blogger L said...

I love Project Runway!

8:03 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

wow I really like your desk, I am sitting at one my hubby made and since my chair broke way back when I use a metal folding chair which is truly uncomfortable.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

That's a neat desk settup. I'd love something like that.

11:14 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

WOW! That's amazing. He could run another business just building stuff!

Rockstar is a bit of a time commitment, with the shows on 3 nights in a row.

If you don't like Dave's chest, you wouldn't have enjoyed last night too much. Tommy L stood up and all I can say is, he must shave...close.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Wow it looks organized. Good for you. Hope stuffgirl makes it through with little pain.

1:45 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is really nice - your hubby is quite the handy man! Hope you are keeping well!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I love Rock Star and totally agree with you about Dave. Also,the devil horns? Please stop Dave,pleeeeeeease stop!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thanks guys, he is VERY handy. He made the desk out of my son's old bed!! Well he had to add to it for the shelves but I could never look at a bed and see a desk in it.

Liz, yes its very organized, remember me telling you he is OCD? You can see it how he has stuff set up. But he is never satisfied with anything and moves stuff around all the time.

I am catching up online the performances from last night and I have to remember...8 tonight for rockstar!

7:18 PM  
Blogger kattbanjo said...

COOL pic I wish my computer area was so organized

8:10 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

hi mel :) cool desk :) that rocks..my desk is just tiny...hope you are doing ok :) *hugs*

11:41 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Wow, your hubby is talented!! Very nice!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home