Wednesday, August 02, 2006



Apologies to Pam and Tommy opps I mean Pam and Kid Rock.

It turns out those werent the pictures from the actual ceremony, thank GOD! Pam wore a dress!! It was turtle necked and covered everything! haha....just kidding when has she ever worn a turtle neck? It was a nice but not much of one from what I see of the pictures. BUT now Kid...(what is her name now Mrs Rock? Mrs Kid? I guess its Mrs Ritchie)
Kid outdid himself in plain white hanes Tshirt...hey they should do a commercial with Kevin Bacon...Look who we've got our hanes on now.............. I am not complaining though, at least he had a shirt of some kind on.


Tommy lee on Rock Star last night....it turns out he cant drum with a shirt on. I can kinda see that though, when you move as much as he does who needs those restrictions? No matter what you say about the contestants, Tommy is having a blast every night and his enthusiam is contagious. Other things about him may be contagious too LOL! Kidding!!!! I liked Storm the best last night although I really dont want to like her. I was too lazy to get outta bed and vote for her though. That Lukass Guy reminds me of the monkey boy from Land of the lost...check out the pics. Is it just me??? I think he just looks fugging silly.


Today I have my appointment at the artheritis Clinic to see the Lupus Doctor. I am hoping for some answers. My left leg is swollen all the way up and its hard to bend it at all. Its also sore, like a bruise but its not bruised. I dunno what the hell that is all about!!!! I talked to the Neurologist yesterday and told him I felt like I was worse and he said to wait until after my booster IVIG treatment and then see how I feel.

Happy Hump day out there!

Later



2 Comments:

Blogger kattbanjo said...

I loved land of the lost. I still know the theme song by heart. beware the slezaks!

8:42 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

AHHHHHH hahahahaha. That's funny Mel, I was thinking "oompa loompa" but you've hit it on the head!

Good luck at the doctor!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home