Tuesday, August 08, 2006


Can you say Broke??

Got home from the hospital and found out we are $200 in overdraft!! Ack. Dont blame me, I have not been able to spend any money while I was in the hospital! It was that Frigging Harley personal property taxes of $400...I told you the day Hubby bought that thing is the day we went broke. Anyway I need some groceries and I am trying to see how can I swing that. Luckily we dont need many groceries as we were pretty stocked up already. But I am addicted to my coffee creamer and I will NOT be denied LOL. Yes I have a thing for the coffee mate Vanilla Caramel creamer. They do not even sell it in my small town for some reason, I have to drive 20 minutes to the next town over (where I normally work) to get it. Now figure in the cost of gas and you will see this little ceamer addiction I have is quite costly LOL. Luckily Hubby and I both get paid this week so things will be better on the money front soon.

Speaking of broke, doesnt Britney look kinda like a homeless streetwalker in this picture???? I KNOW she can afford nice clothes, what is WRONG with her???? She goes out looking like this and then gets upset when people make fun of her?? How can you not??? Please Britney get some help!

later

8 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, hope you are doing just fine today! Overdraft - Shit I dunno what I would do without one!!! lol You must really post of pic of yr boy with all his medals and I will do the same with Ryan - Being a mum, you cant help wanting to brag about your childs achievements, no matter what it is they have done!!!! They make us so proud - Dont they? :-)

4:51 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Makes you wonder doesn't it?

Hate those Overdraft things... really puts a damper on the week!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Spider Walk said...

I am addicted to vanilla creamer myself, so I understand your dilemna!!

That really sucks about the over-draft. Did they take the personal property taxes right out of your bank account?

Most importantly--How are you feeling, Mel?

I am worried that you are going to try to do too much, and end up back in the hospital.
Please take care...ok??

10:44 AM  
Blogger kristi said...

I have got to agree that Britney looks really troubled in that picture. I wonder what her kids will look back and say one day.

As for you coffeemate creamer they have out a coconut flavor now. I saw it the other day.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ack,that was a rotten surprise!

How are ya doin'?
Hope you get your creamers!
I feel that way about anything milky for my coffee. It's not a good day if I'm out,as I can't drink coffee black. No coffee=nasty Lael lol

3:58 PM  
Blogger Tai said...

As long as you have your creamer alls right in the world.

Expect you're right...Ms. Federline looks a little rough.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Britney's always been white trash on the inside
It's just starting to show on the outside..

it's the inevitable!
lol

9:16 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

Yea, I think I gave her some change in a cup awhile back.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home