Monday, September 18, 2006


How to celebrate being turning 23 (again)

my Cheeseburger was awesome, VERY tasty. I really wanted to try their Chocolate Bananna cake but was too full. It was a nice place, lots of kids in there though. Not that lots of kids is a bad thing but more than I expected, I mean kids everywhere. It must be a favorite of kids and parents.

I had specially told my friends that I didnt want any presents, I just wanted their Presence but did they listen??? NOOOOOOOOO! But I am glad they didnt because they gave a gift I squealed over! I mean it, I squealed LOL. I guess I fit in with all those loud kids huh? But they got me both seasons of Grey's Anatomy on DVD!!!!!!!!!!!! I am just tickled pink with it!! They couldnt have picked anything better! My hubby got me a MP3 player that I wanted but it wont play on the speakers we have. I wanted it for work since I cant pick up any radio stations at work. The XM radio was a bust because that wouldnt get a signal in my work either. It kinda sucks, I spent all day yesterday ripping music from all our CD's and I wont be able to play it. I dont think they will let me wear the earbuds that came with it, but I am gonna try.

My kids are broke right now ( they both quit their jobs) so they mailed me finally some prom pictures. I will share those later. Stuffgirl is looking for a job right now, I hope she finds something soon. The Amusement park they worked at was bought out from Paramount and when that happened they cut back on their hours. Kind of a forced layoff in a way, just dont give people hours to work.

In other news I am still reeling from Supernova picking Monkey boy. Not my choice but his original song is stuck in my head and I cant get it out!!! Stuffgirl calls that an earworm. Make it go away!! " You make my head spin...........why? why? WHY?" ack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

later

6 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

LOL Monkey boy indeed. That is one concert I will not be attending. I love Grey's anatopy and look forward to the season premiere this week. Sorry about the MP3 thing.Happy belated birthday

3:25 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL
yeah their decison about monkey boy was disapointing.
Here's a new song for you:
Big Bottom,Big Bottom
Talk about Bum Cakes
My girl's got em
Big Bottom drive me out of my mind
How could I leave this behind?

hehehehe,you're welcome!

3:40 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Cool gifts!!

Did you hear? They lost their lawsuit... the band can't be called Supernova. Hahahaha.

7:44 PM  
Blogger X said...

Awesome about the DVDs...I love that show! And we always want presents...don't lie...lol :P

12:31 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Glad to hear you enjoyed your burger and that you got spoilt! Have a super week!

3:56 AM  
Blogger Tenacious T said...

Yah - happy b'day! And Grey's is BACK!!!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home