Thursday, September 07, 2006


There is a sucker born every minute...

and I am a big one! Let me explain. I have horrible dark circles under my eyes. It has always been bad but with my health in decline the circles have been worse. And I have eye wrinkles now too. If there is a product that PROMISES it will "dimish" dark circles, I will buy it. I cannot tell you how much money I have thrown away and nothing has helped. NOTHING! I have spent small amounts at the drugstore to huge amounts at the clinque counter. I have tried everything, nothing has helped. Some of them feel very nice but they havent helped. So now Avon has introduced a new eye cream that promises not only to help with the circles but also to give you "instant eye lift" This new product is $28!!!! Highway robbery. BUT guess who is $28 poorer today? Hope springs eternal. Maybe....just maybe this one will work. Damn you Avon.

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You know if that stuff worked the plastic surgeons would have it outlawed.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Hey, if I have to put up before and after pics so do you! :)

11:19 PM  
Blogger Martie said...

Let me know how that stuff works out for you....maybe I can try it if it works for you! People keep asking me how I got the black eyes!!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Zambo said...

Hey Mel.

I hope you're feeling Ok these days.

Training a new person can take its toll on you, huh? (But I think it'll be good in the long run).

I've heard that Preparation H (yup, the hemorrhoid cream) is good for reducing eye wrinkles...Honestly...

Anyway, take care out there, Mel!

Your Pal,

Zambo.

12:30 AM  
Blogger keeks said...

Ah Avon, my Mom just to buy something every single time the Avon lady came over... I think she just liked to hang out and chat with her because she never used half that stuff either.

12:50 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL I do the same thing!!
I look like I have black eyes too.
Bah,try th prep H,I've heard it works too!

3:28 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Well I hope it works for you! I am not a believer in all these magical creams and stuff! If it doesn't work, you should try some cool cucumber slices or used tea bags - apparently that does work and it won't make you poorer! So next time you make yourself a cuppa, instead of throwing away the bags you can stick em on your eyes instead! Good Luck and enjoy your weekend!

4:51 PM  
Blogger X said...

Good luck with the good fight....we're all joinging you there in one way or another. Now if only they made a reducing cream for asses.....takes 10 pounds off instantly! I would pay 28 bucks for that, LOL!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

I've had success using Anew products. Haven't tried this one though.

Be sure to let us know if it works!

10:02 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

HAHAHA I have awful dark circles too. When I was a kid, some doctor told me it was because of allergies. I have asked a ton of Doc's and my dermatologist and they all say there is nothing they can do for dark circles. All the retin A stuff doesn't help circles either. Sorry....

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home