Wednesday, September 06, 2006


I got nuttin honey.

yes its a sad day, my mind is blank tonight. I used up all my brain cells at work and I have nothing left to share. I am training a new person this week at work and while I need the help its killing me. I am very tired at the end of each day. She is great though, is catching on quick and actually VOLUNTEERS to do stuff. She is going to work out well I think, if I survive training her LOL.

In other news, Suri Cruise pictures are out and what a cutie! BUT she looks old in the pics. I would like to have seen the newborn pics.

More baby related news, Britney went to Taco bell yeserday. That is all. I stole the pics from Trent Pink is the new Blog. I hope its ok. Its not illegal is it? If I have to go to jail I dont want to have to tell my cell mates "I am in for stealing pictures of Britney at the Taco Bell" I dont think that would put me in good standings on the inside.

Later

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

I didn't care about the Suri pics, and she looks kind of wier to me. Then again I really don't care about anyone's baby pics. I'm awful hu?

Since you are all celebrity gossip, I heard Orlando and Kate split. WOOHOO!!! The first step in my master plan is complete. Next step hire professional hostage takers. Wish me luck! hehehe

10:39 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I used to frequent Taco Bell when I was preggo. Couldn't get enough of those bean burritos!!

That Suri baby is gorgeous.

10:02 AM  
Blogger X said...

LMAO...Pink is the New Blog is a fun website! I wish I had time to check it more often. I love how happy she is to be at Taco Bell. Or maybe she's smiling because the tabloid press thinks she's still relevant! :)

10:27 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

lmao
I betcha though,if you make a shank and cut em,they'll think of you differently!

1:52 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Eeeww! I suppose she doesn't have to worry about her figure right now!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home