Wednesday, September 13, 2006


Random thoughts

I am stealing this idea from fellow blogger K, but she does Random Sundays and I am just doing random thoughts whenever. I hope she doesnt get mad, but imitation is the sincerest form of flattery they say :)

MY DNA My hair falls out all the time, constantly. Yet it never gets thin so I guess its normal. I was in the car today at Lowes waiting for Hubby, and I brushed my hair and bunches of strands went out the window into the parking lot. All I could think is my DNA is going to float thru the breeze into someone else's car and if they ever get murdered they would arrest because my DNA would be in their car.

Voice Messages I save my loved ones messages on my cell phone as long as it will let me save them. I have done this ever since 9/11 when people trapped in the tower called home and left messages and sometimes it was the last time they were heard from. It makes me feel better to save the voices of the people I love.

Birthday Yes its time for another birthday. I am happy about that but it sucks because Hubby is working all weekend and I will be alone. I tried to get my gals together but I think they all have plans. If The last Kiss is playing here I will go see that on my birthday I think.

Cute picture I typed in random thoughts in Google images and the above picture showed up. It doesnt have anything to do with my random thoughts but its really cute!

More randomness at a later date.

4 Comments:

Blogger Gary said...

You are right. That is a very funny picture. Thanks.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I love the random thoughts...and very funny pic!

10:27 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

i like random...and i like you :)

11:59 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

My girls loved this picture.. I had to print it out for both of them.

What a kick!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home