Saturday, September 09, 2006


40 Questionable questions......

I was tagged! So Here goes, more than you ever wanted to know about me.

1. Do you still have tonsils? What a question? Really what possible difference could it make? But to answer, yes I have my tonsils but I am without an appendix.

2. Would you Bungee jump? Hell to the no!

3. If you could do anything in the world for a living what would it be? I want Paris Hilton's job, inotherwords I would love to do nothing!

4.How many tattos do you have? None.

5. What is your favorite fictional animal? Bullwinkle Moose

6. One person that never fails to make you laugh? Steve Martin

7. Do you consider yourself well organized? I wish I was but no. My hubby is OCD though is organized enough for the both of us.

8. Any addictions? Tim Hortons coffee and Pogo.com

9. From what news source to you receieve the bulk of your news? The Today show and CNN.com

10. Would you rather go to a carnival or a circus? eww, neither. Although circus dogs acts are kinda cute.

11. When you were 12 years old what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an anchor person on the nightly news.

12. Best movie you have seen this year? Little Miss Sunshine. Go see it!

13. Favorite Alcoholic Drink? It used to be vodka tonic

14. What is the first thing you do when you get up in the morning? Pee. Well, you asked! Then I get a coffee and read the news and weather online.

15. Siblings? An older brother

16. The best thing about your job? Evil Boss from hell is gone!!!! YAH!!

17. Have you ever gone to therapy? Once when I was going thru a divorce.

18. If you could have a super power what would it be? To heal the sick and I would heal myself and my dad first.

19. Do you own any furniture for Ikea? Nope. (is that a bad thing?)

20. Have you ever gone camping? A couple times when I was younger. I really kinda hated it.

21. Gas prices, first thought? George Bush and his rich cronies are getting richer by the minute and we are getting screwed.

22. Favorite Cartoon Character? Fog Horn Leg Horn

23. What was you first car? A Mercury Bobcat. I loved that car...it was lime green!

24. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual? Not at all.

25. Cosby Show or the Simpsons? The Simpsons.

26. Do you go to church? No and I am considered a heathen here in the Bible belt.

27. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? hehe I would like to have Julian Mcmahan for dinner :)

28. What errand/ chore do you despise? Grocery shopping

29. First thought when the alarm goes off in the morning? Aww shit.

30. Last time you puked from drinking? I dunno at least 20 years.

31. What is your heritage? English on my moms side and dad was adopted so we dont know

32. Favorite flower? Tulips

33. Warner brothers or disney? I dunno, Does it make a difference these days?

34. What is your best childhood memory? my mom's cooking...I really miss that.

35. Favorite potato chip? Pringles regular

36. Favorite Candy? Caramels (so good for the teeth LOL)

37. Do you burn or Tan? Burn always

38. Astrological sign? Virgo

39. Do you own a gun? I dont but hubby is a gunsmith (Among other things)

40. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them! Especially grilled yum!








5 Comments:

Blogger Big Pissy said...

That list took some dedication!

I love grilled hot dogs too :)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I had a 49 cent Hot Dog yesterday at IKEA. It was excellent.

12:06 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

good job Mel!
=)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Josh said...

I love Ikea, but bought all my furniture before we had one here.
:(

12:37 AM  
Blogger kimber said...

Burn, baby, burn! That, too, is my bane of summer!

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home