Saturday, September 02, 2006

Its a wonderful long weekend for me!! The BEST part is hubby is off all 3 days too! Ha, we will have so much together time we will be sick of each other. hmmmm...in fact he just left to ride the Harley for a little while, maybe he is sick of me already??? naw!!! I miss riding the Harley, maybe I will try a short ride tomorrow. I have pretty much had to give up on any long rides, I just cant do it anymore. Just another thing I have lost to this disease.

Today was nice, we went to deliver a computer for his business and just drove around in the country. The weather was perfect for a drive. Then he got another call from another client and I went with him. It was wild, the lady was just so nice and was telling me that she used to be hooked on drugs and alcohol and she has been clean and sober for 7 years! Remember, people just tell me stuff all the time. People I dont know will tell me intimate stuff, I dont know why. But this lady was very nice and she sponsors recovering addicts and her dream is to start a clinic around here. We could use one really. Anyway, I hope she gets her dream one day.

I love long weekends!!!! We dont have many plans, just playing it by ear. I do a have a gift card to O"Charley's resturant my parents sent as a thank you for their 50th anniversary party, so we are eating out tomorrow or monday. My parents sent pictures from the party (remember I couldnt go because my butt was in the hospital) and I will post some as soon as I can figure out the scanner. I never use it! My parents looked great!! My mom looked really good.

OK off to enjoy more weekend fun!

later

6 Comments:

Blogger L said...

Mel have a great weekend!

7:40 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

The weekends where you don't really have much planned and just play it by ear, are the weekends that normally turn out to be the best! So I hope you Had the BEST weekend!

3:17 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Have fun! Hope you enjoy your dinner out.

8:03 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

Hi Mel:
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your supportive comments. I've been mosying through your archives and will definitely be back. Hope you had a great long weekend!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Have a great weekend... And try that short ride with hubby. There is no way he is tired of you. :)

2:45 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hope you are still relaxing!!!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home