Monday, December 11, 2006


The monday blues...

What the heck happened to the weekend?? Where did it go? *sigh*

I overslept and really SHOULD be in the shower like....NOW. But I havent finished my coffee!

My mom is having surgery today, my dad was always the one in the hospital not her, she has been healthy as a horse. One of the arteries going into her colon is blocked and they are going in to possibly put a stent it. Its normally outpatient but because of her age they are keeping her overnight. I will be on pins and needles waiting to hear today.

happy monday

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

fingers crossed

8:08 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

(((HUGS)))

10:11 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I oversleep almost every day. I guess I need to go to bed earlier. :)

Good luck to your mom!

12:55 PM  
Blogger keeks said...

Oh Mel, you're sure having a time aren't you? Sending you good thoughts and vibes for your Mom!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

I'm thinking of you and your Mum:)

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better to be safe than sorry. She'll be okay and they'll keep better tabs on her than if she was at home. Just in case, you know?

Don't worry. Okay, TRY not to worry.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Maybe you could save time by having your coffee and taking a shower at the same time. Or maybe not. :)

8:31 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Here's praying for your mom! Let us know how it went! (((hugs)))

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home