Thursday, January 04, 2007




Christmas presents....

Well its been a normal week, and I am tired. I spent my afternoon off getting my blood drawn and my B12 shot, going to the mall and the grocery store. Whew.

There was major drama today at work, the new boss is off for a few days and one gal felt slighted that she wasn't asked to do certain things and another gal was. A mild version of the whose in charge incident when Reagan was shot. There were words exchanged and angry talk but at the end of the day it seemed like the drama was over. I hate drama, I stayed as far away as I could but its a small office and its hard to avoid it completely. I am glad everything seemed to be sorted out. My new helper was hired on from the temp agency yesterday. Her work is awesome but she seems to thrive on the drama, she is very negative and comes over to my desk (she is ALWAYS at my desk) with all this negative talk and I try not to get involved in it. she is one of those people that seem constantly angry. I don't get that, life is short, why be angry all the time?

Anyway, I am posting pictures of my Christmas presents, and my anniversary present. It was all about music this year, the Canadian got me a Gigabeat, the toshiba version of an Ipod. I love it!! I listen to it at work every day! Then for Christmas I got Sirius radio for the car and the house. I cannot tell you how AWESOME it is to listen to decent radio! I love love love it!!!
I like Alt Nation, first Wave and Octane. Hubby loves HairNation blech. I haven't listened to all the stations yet, there are so many, I cant wait to explore. Take that sucky small town south radio!!! Oh the new bag, is it not cool??? I feel like a Hollywood it girl when I am carrying it! haha.

Later



15 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

cool pressies mel!!! yippeee to the music theme!!!

9:31 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Is that a drug sniffing dog? Believe you got a doobie in there!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I love my sirius radio... great gifts!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Bob said...

I bought Sirius specifically for Octane 20. I love it. I didn't think I would ever listen to Stern, but I do find myself listening to it almost every morning on the way to work. Blue Collar Comedy is also great.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

hahaha!!! No doobies but there are drugs in there but they are prescription though no fun.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Hey Mel ~ Nice presents. I love the bag!! Bling bling... and I'm all about that.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Nice gifts! Oh, I hate drama at work, too. So ridiculous - why does everyone seem to revert to high school behavior??

8:45 AM  
Blogger Me said...

LOVE the bag.

9:23 AM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Holy cow woman, hyou made-out REAL nice! Now you make me want Sirius...

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the purse.

the other presents are equally as good.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL,hubby has good taste;p
Hee hee we're always listening to Hair Nation
Either that or Octane.
You got some great gifts!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

LOVE the new bag!!!!

b12....does that work?

2:38 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I know nothing about Sirius radio, but now you've made me curious. Need to look into it!

And you Mel need to go take a peek a my boy Johnny--there's a picture of him on my blog and he's gorgeous (as usual)!! I don't know what I'm going to do about his ego--it's growing daily! :)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

Nice purse.

Is that a dog, or just a dog head?

8:38 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Work politics suck!

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home