Friday, December 22, 2006


Well I did it.


I "upgraded" to blogger beta. I didnt seem to have a choice really. I hope everyone can comment and see me just the same.

It just doesnt feel like Christmas here. Its pouring rain and dreary, and I am sad, very sad. My brother says if we can get "get through" this Christmas then next year christmas will be better. I hope he is right. The ONLY thing I am looking forward to this holiday is a 4 day weekend!!! Woot!

Tomorrow is MY day, LOL. Its our anniversary and I told the Canadian to set aside the whole day to do whatever I want to do! The problem is, I dont know what I want to do! Sleep late but I ALWAYS want to sleep late. So I have to come up with something. I know we'll eat out but I am not much for going to the clubs or partying anymore. I am thinking of dinner out, driving around looking at christmas lights and home early to make hot chocolate and watch Christmas vacation. I know I am boring, so boring!

We bought ourselves some Omaha Steaks for christmas, lots of poeople rave about them so we thought we would try them. I cant wait for dinner, they look so good! The price was better than the at the grocery store and we had loads of fun playing with the dry ice it was packed in last nice. LOL Told you, we are BORING.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Sounds like our evening tomorrow night! We will be watching Christmas Vacation too :-)

5:59 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I finally switched over this week to the new blogger too. It doesn't seem that much different, but it may cause me to experiment with templates. Supposedly it is easier to do that now. I like for things to be easy. :)

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It all sounds very romantic. Cozy, warm, and a lot of good times.

If YOU'RE boring, then we are too! We always take the dry ice and put it in the sink, blow it around and freak out the cat. My husband is just a big kid every day of the week!

7:32 PM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

How did you manage it keep your template?

Did you have to do anything special?

email me at fuzzbert_1999 at yahoo.com if you have time.

Thanks,
Mushy

7:49 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a perfect day to me! Enjoy it, and those steaks sound yummy. You'll have to give us a full review!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Have a Happy Anniversary! I don't think you sound boring - when we got a package from Omaha steaks we played with the dry ice too!

Will be thinking of you this weekend - but I know you will find the strength to make it through.

Hugs!

12:38 AM  
Blogger nicki said...

happy anniversay :)

11:14 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

It's the little things that become more important as we pass 35. Like sleeping, like looking at Christmas lights, and hot chocolate. Can't beat it! Dancing? Clubs? What are you--nuts?

Oh and even though I won't be blogging until Tuesday, I'll be checking in on you over the weekend. I know how cranky you get if I don't blog. :)

11:47 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Naaa,you're not boring! That all sounds fun to me:)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Hi, I found you through Chel's puddles of thoughts....
so were the Omaha steaks good? I've heard alot about them and I love me some red meat!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your steaks -I've had Omaha steaks a few times and I think they're very good. I'm still debating upgrading to blogger beta although it says it's no longer beta...did you have any problems?

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home