Wednesday, January 03, 2007




I am harboring a Killer in my house.


This the killer and her latest victim. She slowly and methodically kills dog toys (of Stuffies as I like to call them). She starts by silencing the squeaker. But that's not enough for her. Next she has to perform a "sqeakerectomy" to remove the offending squeaker. When that's out then the REAL fun begins, pulling out all the stuffing until its an empty husk and tossing the stuffing all over the house. My dogs got 11 new toys for Christmas. So far only 5 remain intact., and she is the only dog that's kills them so she has been very busy. No wonder she sleeps so soundly at night, she 's exhausted!


Later

13 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

hahahah thats crazy man!! Well..at least she is killing stuffies...and not...umm..squirrells or something like that :)

happy new year mel :)

6:29 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Nikki use to do that too. I hated picking up stuffing and when she could rip through a toy in 5 minutes, we figured it was time to stop buying them. LOL.

I like the second picture with the second dog looking like, "Oh, the horror! The horror!"

9:32 AM  
Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

How is she on possums and cats?

9:48 AM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Let her out for bigger prey: deer! There are far too many of those things out there.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Sooooo cute! They really put their heart and soul into that sort of "killing" thing, don't they?

And may I ask, what steps have you taken today, Mel, to move ahead toward your goal of taking over the world in 2007? Stay focused please! :)

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remind me not to ever palm a squeaker and play with your dog :)

1:06 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

oooh, The Stuffies Monster strikes.

2:11 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

My parents' dog does that. Can't keep one single toy. And oh, all the cotton all over the place!
Love the pics...she looks like a "Killer"! Hehe!

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty scary. No wonder I love cats more than dogs! (don't shoot me, I'm just saying ... lol)

3:47 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Great pics!!!

P.S. We watched Talladega Nights the other day and I thought of you :)

5:59 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Clearly he has mandibles of death...

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HahaHa!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

It's always the little ones you have to watch for...

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home