Sunday, December 24, 2006


Its Christmas Eve.....

and I have had a christmas miracle of sorts. I read the Canadian's schedule all wrong, and I got it completely wrong. He will be here all day today and most of the day tomorrow. I thought I would be completely alone. So he has agreed to cook the christmas breakfast I am used to. Dad used to cook christmas breakfast for the family and woe be to us if if we were late! It was hard when you have kids and stuff to get christmas morning over quickly so we could rush over to their house. I used to resent they wanted to eat so early but now I would give anything to relive just one of those early breakfasts! We are not eating early though this year though LOL.

Someone sent me the picture on MySpace. ITs called the meeting, and I am not sure who did it but its awesome! Enjoy.

Happy Holidays!

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

awww, love that picture!

Glad you and the hubby get to spend the holiday together :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Glad things are turning out so well for you Mel. Enjoy the Christmas breakfast and remember all the good times you spent with your dad and mom.

If I were within 90 miles I'd be there in a flash to share the breskfast with you. I'm out of eggs. :)

10:34 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

yay! i'm glad you won't be alone :)
merry christmas mel :)
xo

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Mel! I know it wasn't easy, but I bet you did "get through" it.

How were the steaks???

Cute picture :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Little Blue Petal said...

Christmas Breakfast... a lovely idea. Easier said than done in my house. The kids get me up at 5am and then by the time breakfast rolls around, I am usually a complete zombie and ready for bed again ;-)
Hope you had a fab holiday!

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home