Tuesday, December 26, 2006


Shop Til you drop...

I went shopping this morning. EARLY. Too early! I didnt want to but I spent Christmas night with my friend and the gals all decided WE were going shopping early. UGH. I am not a great shopper, I dont like it as much as some people do and my mobility is a problem too. Seriously the phrase shop till you drop, well thats about an hour for me. I was smart though, I took my own car and left them when they were headed to Belks. I really didnt see any great deals though. Nothing worth getting up before dawn for anyway!

I finally got satelitte radio for my car! I am excited BUT its not installed yet (the antenna) so I have it but cant use it, so that is a bummer. I got Sirius, I am sure I will love it. I have NO idea when hubby will get around to installing it.....grrrr. Maybe this weekend when he is off, I hope anyway.

Later

5 Comments:

Blogger Bob said...

You will LOVE Sirius radio! It really is the best radio on radio. I used mine with the antenna sitting on the dash for awhile, it seemed to work good enough to get by until I got my antenna installed. I didn't end up using the little magnet one, I found a SIGMA antenna on eBay that sticks to the inside of the windshield.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wow. Great idea Nobody, I will check it out. Happy new year!

5:34 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

let me know how you like Sirius....I was thinking about it for my husband.

I don't do the shopping thing either...too many people!

12:59 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

ooooh YES!
We LOVE our Sirius!
Best thing we bought,EVER

4:25 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Oh, good luck with that! It sounds really cool.

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home