Saturday, January 06, 2007


Maybe this is my year after all....

Its a Friday tradition at my work that we order lunch and someone go get it (or have it delivered)and we all eat together and take a shorter lunch since most Fridays we close up early. Yesterday we chose Applebee's. The gal that went had collected the money and put the cash in separate envelopes. I gave her a $20 dollar bill, and I was paying for my helper too (she never has any money). I should have had maybe $2 back. Later, after eating delicious chicken fingers, I opened my envelope and there was my receipt and $23.23 in change. I was confused, I checked and every one else got the correct change. So I am KEEPING my ill gotten extra cash! Maybe I should go to Vegas this weekend while I am still on a luck streak huh?

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Holy Cow! That's a nice little way to start the weekend! You SHOULD go to Vegas with that luck!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Me said...

SAH-WEET!

12:53 PM  
Blogger nicki said...

freeeeee money!! wahooooooooo!!!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I like chicken fingers, with the honey mustard dip. Do you have a state lottery?

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

groovy! That's a good way to start off the year, huh?

10:45 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

It's an omen! Lots of money will be coming your way in this new year!!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

You ARE going to have a great year!

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home