Monday, February 19, 2007


I would make a lousy stalker.

Well, pretty much I only left the house once this weekend, and that was to get gas in my car LOL. So I am not doing too well on the star watch. They are supposed to be filming all this coming week too so all is not lost. As much as I would love to have a star sighting, I like staying home more. I think the Cymbalta may be helping some, I have been a bit more mobile and actually accomplished alot of cleaning this weekend. Usually I have a mental list of what I need to do and I only get about 1/2 of it done, but this weekend I did everything I set out to do. There is always more that needs to be done but I am pleased with what I did.

The dog show was in town this weekend and I didnt make it there either. I only love the dog shows for the vendors and to admire all the dogs but I dont understand anything about how they judge or anything. People really are so into that, so much sometimes its comical to me being on the outside. I just want my dogs to be pets. Just take a look at the picture. The Canadian went to bed early one night and when I wanted to go to bed look what I had to deal with LOL. Thats Mocha, Jazzy, Wylie and the Baby. Raven is under the covers. We need a bigger bed.

Back to work tomorrow. Ugh.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger nicki said...

hey mel..i haven't been around much lately..just wanted to say hi :) hope you're keeping alright :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Your dogs are absolute hedonists! Too funny.

9:44 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL where is the Canadian?

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol..Dang Mel, you spend half the night clearing off your bed just so you can sleep don't ya?? :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Aww,I love that they're all up there!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good candid shot of those pups.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

The Canadian is the lump that they are laying against LOL he has the covers up over his head.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home