Sunday, March 18, 2007


So whats up with everyone going to invitation only blogs?

Several of the blogs I used to read all the time have gone to Invite only, and I didn't get an invite. In fact I didn't even know they had done this for a while because on workdays I skip around and visit every few days but I stay pretty much caught up. Mad Ethel, Head like a Shoebox and S* I am not ignoring you I just cant get to you! I feel like an outcast, like when I was the last one picked when we had to team sports in PE.

I went with Hubby to the Harley Store today and that was a mistake. I am very depressed over not being able to ride the bike, and he just bought a single seat for the Sportster because he says if I cant ride with him then no one else will. Kinda sweet but I am still kinda depressed. I really miss riding. I miss it so much I was thinking maybe we should should BIG money on a big touring bike, I might be able to ride on one of those. But I don't think he would be happy with one of those. *sigh* Oh another thing that depresses me at the Harley Store is all the women's
clothes are so freaking small. Even the XL is small, and tight fitting. I know a Harley gal is supposed to be sexy and slim but as I looked around the store there were very few small woman there, in fact some larger than me! I think they need to start catering to the larger woman!

Later

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Invite Only"? That's a new one. Well you're ALWAYS welcome at my place! (just, um, let me know ahead of time so I can "clean the place up" before your visit..

4:47 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Thats Dick, I on weekdays I usually stop by around 6, have dinner ready :)

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

You're always welcome at SP too Mel. I don't clean though, so no need to give me warning. Best not to wear good clothes...

8:55 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I meant thanks Dick. See I really shouldnt type when I am tired. Its like drunk dialing.

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Harley is discriminating? I know an awfully good lawyer Mel. Should we call'em up?

Trish won't let me have a bike. You know, after my "car" deal.

10:48 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I know I went to see keeks the other day and no go. She is coming here this week and I guess I won't hear from her either. I think ya'll should get a side car for the bike! And yep, those gals are big but they pack all that into those little shirts and honey it ain't purty either!

12:01 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

You're always welcome at my blog! ;)
You're a Harley-Chick? Wow, I didn't know that! They're clothes are suppose to be small, aren't they...I mean, they are supposed to be skin-tight, right? Of course, that's just my perception of it all...I've only ridden on a Harley once, and even though I enjoed it, I know I'm NOT a biker-chick at heart.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I am short and my wife is short and we ride a Fatboy, not the most confortable bike but probably better than the sporty.

http://joecoolspics.blogspot.com/2007/03/my-1994-fatboy.html

Big bike, super valanced, not heavy at all.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That's a cute picture!

3:33 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

i promise that if I ever go "invite only" you will be one of the first I invite!

8:48 PM  
Blogger Spider Girl said...

I actually share an Invite Only blog with a few other friends, but I will always have a public one because how else are you supposed to get a lovely big mix of friends and random strangers all sharing in what you write?

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home