Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Jed's Awesome "I'm Bored" 2007 Survey


I am this from Lynda, who got it from another blogger. Pass it on!

Two Names You Go By:
1. Mel
3.Melody

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1.slippers
2 tshirt

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:

1. LOVE. absolute and total
2.Fidelity

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1.Reading
2,Playing Pogo games


Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:

1. Dinner!
2. My eyes to go back to normal (I went to the eye doc today and they are dilated, I can barely see to type this. See how dedicated I am haha)

Two pets you [want to] have:

1. I would like a cat again one day but I dont trust my greyhounds with them
2. A parakeet

Two people who will fill this out:

I really really dont know!!

Two things you did last night:

1. went out to eat mexican food!
2. Talked to my daughter on the phone for an hour

Two People that live in your house:
  1. Mel
  2. Hubby
Two things you ate today:
  1. spagetti
  2. eggs and bacon
Two people you Last Talked To:

1. my mom
2 Stuffgirl again for like an hour

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
  1. Working
  2. watching a new Gray's atatomy (Hofefully but I doubt it will be a new one)



Two longest car rides:

1. SC to Brockville Canada
2. Virginia to Vermont

2 favorite holidays

1.Memorial day ( the start of summer)
2. Thanksgiving

Two favorite beverages:

1. Minute maid fruit punch
2. Coke a cola classic

Two Favorite movies:

1. Office Space
2. Sleepless in Seattle

Two Favorite places

1. Home
2. Virginia

4 Comments:

Blogger Fantastagirl said...

hmmmm I may steal (I may borrow) this from you.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I love Sleepless in Seattle. I also love Virginia. I used to visit relatives there.

9:27 AM  
Blogger poody said...

haha did you know Office Space was filmed in Austin? I live not too far from the restaurant with "flair".I will try to do this tomorrow.

11:54 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I think your greyhounds should love a kitty!

"Kitty! Get kitty! GET KITTY!! GETKITTYGETKITTYGETKITTY!!"

Yeah, that might not be such a great idea!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home