Wednesday, April 25, 2007




I just got called into work!!!

Yes its my day off, and I have to go in. Bummer. I guess its nice to feel needed though :)

So no time for a good post but here are more vacation pictures! The table at Bubba Gumps, and my dinner (you cant see the shrimp but that box was loaded with popcorn shrimpies YUMMY!) The Sign flips over and the other side says STOP FOREST STOP and you flip it to that when you need the waitress. They play the movie and even have Forest Gump trivia. Its a fun place and the food was very good too. It is right across the street from the famed Market.

And even though I hate hate hate to post my picture since I got "fluffy" I am posting me with my new van.

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger X said...

That sounds like a really cute resto!

I feel you about being on-call. Hugs, babe! :)

1:24 PM  
Blogger poody said...

good photo of you sis I think you are adorable!

2:58 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

That's why you should never answer the phone on your day off!

Great picks, that sounds like a really fun restraunt!

10:09 PM  
Blogger kimber said...

Your pictures of Charleston look lovely! And I like your use of the term 'fluffy'.... I may have to adopt that!

11:34 PM  
Blogger Scarlet said...

Damn yummy .....

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You getting OT for today?? I would hope so!

Awesome pictures again Mel!

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

They better give you that vacation day back!

I want to go to Bubba Gumps one day. I love shrimp! My husband promised to take me there, one day. I might have to remind him. LOL.

Love the signs.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

I enjoyed seeing your vacation photos--sounds like it was such a great time! Would have liked some of those shrimp...

1:20 PM  
Blogger Gary said...

I hear there are lots of ways to make shrimp. :)

6:22 PM  
Blogger L said...

You look great Mel. :)

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

The Glamorous Mel! Forest invented my profile pic. I owe him.

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home