Monday, April 23, 2007







So much to blog about!!!

Yes, I really do have lots to blog about this week! To continue with vacation...

Day 2, Thursday.

I couldn't sleep in the hotel room! Its rare that I cant sleep but it makes for a long night when you cant. It was hot in the room, the a/c unit was not the best so that was part of it. Anyway I was up early because I couldn't sleep. We went back to Diana's and ate a HUGE breakfast, then we hopped back into the van and we drove around, we stopped and took pics. We went to King Island and Folly island and of course the Charleston waterfront. here are some pics of the little shacks there. Shabby huh? The top pic is the hotel and the pool. Even the hotel was pretty!!

We drove around most of the day, making stops here and there. Went back to the room and MIL and Hubby took a nap. I didn't because I was afraid I wouldn't sleep that night again if I did. I am not a big nap taker anyway. After that we walked to the market, it was only about 2 blocks but it really did me in. I am for sure getting a walker before I go to Gaitlenburg in June. We ate at Bubba Gump's and shopped for a while, then it was back to the room and bed.

More later!

9 Comments:

Blogger fuzzbert_1999@yahoo.com said...

Charleston...one of my favorite places to go and eat!

I love blog post about vacations...which goes without saying!

9:19 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

man, I would LOVE to live in one of those big old houses/mansions!

12:59 PM  
Blogger poody said...

que bonita! It looks like a lot of fun You need a scooter sis!

1:14 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Oh my, how do they even live in those shambles? LOL...It looks like a goergous town! Can't wait to read more!

9:49 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oooh those houses!
I love this post,you've got me in vacation mode now.

12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures Mel!

Glad you had a great time :)

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Charleston is gorgeous. I went in April about two years ago and I found it was the perfect time of year, weather-wise.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

So there really is a Bubba Gumps?

Wow-- it all looks so beautiful!

Completely different era than metro Minneapolis!

Glad you're back Mel!

Stuff to do in Cul-de-Sac, voting and captions etc., remember to stop by when you have time!

9:30 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

I love to see pictures of places, you showed some pretty nice houses, but a pink hotel? Wow, pink is supposed to make you calm so why did you have a hard time going to sleep. Ummmm!

3:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home