Wednesday, June 13, 2007





More mountain Hounds Pics...

I don't have much today, I am just too tired. This week might kill me LOL, I dread driving 14 hours in 2 says this weekend but we have to do it. My son is graduating high school and I am going to be there. I am a little miffed that my Ex is throwing a party Friday just like he did last year for Stuffgirls graduation so like last year I wont get to see my kids. But at least hopefully it will make mom happy that we will be there at least for a small visit. She cries almost every time I call her, she's lonely but she makes no effort to go out and do new things. She quit the senior group because "I don't want to go without Jimmy". I can understand that but he is gone and she needs to try to help herself. Its hard to hear her cry all the time. Hopefully she wont cry this weekend.

Bec says the GPS can go on a bike, they used it walking in NYC and San Fransisco this year. Its really neat but I don't see that I would need one.

The pictures are the booth were she was selling her collars and Bill was trying to get orders for dog portraits, he does such good work!!!! Then just some various shots at the events.

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Looks like a blast!

7:34 AM  
Blogger poody said...

LOL, I love the dog pictures in the uniform! I am thinking of dressing Dooley like that for the weenie parade next year. His real name is Major Dooley so I thought dressed as a major in the corp would be cute! I hope you have fun at the graduation. You don't really want to go to a party where the ex is going to be anyways. I feel so sorry for your momma. I know she must be devastated by the loss of your daddy. They were together longer than she was apart from him and so it goes. Maybe you can give her 1000 days to get this behind her. I don't know if it will take longer but I am betting it takes at least that long!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

have a safe trip and hug your kids lots!!!

mama too.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

You know, I just get driving directions from yahoo and have not gotten lost once yet.

Congrats to the grad, I hope you have a grand time with your kids.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Cazzie!!! said...

I so need a collar for my little doggie "Bondi". Those ones look really nice too there. My baby has to have his immunisation tomrrow...he was born March 19th, which is, incidentally, the birthday of my 4 year old human baby, LOL.

The dog pics are great...are they also known as greyhounds?

6:56 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Have a safe trip, and enjoy the graduation. I'm sure your Mom will be happy to see you. I just hope it doesn't become too stressful for you.

Love the pics! Looks like it was a fun event!

10:25 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I always love the dog photos, they're such beautiful animals. Hey, you had way too much fun on that trip.

I do feel sorry about your mom, but when my father died I needed to push her a lot to get her back on track. Every conversation I'd suggest something she could do, and finally, just to keep me quiet I think, she agreed to go to Saturday morning breakfasts with friends. That was just the start. Now, at 88, you can't keep the woman home. She's out all the time, every single day, doing something.

If your mother remains this depressed maybe she can get a little help for now through a doctor? It's not healthy for her to remain such a state...

1:48 AM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Those pictures are great!

I am so sorry about your mom. I can not even imagine how hard it must be for her to suddenly be without someone who was always there and meant so much. But she must be happy to know you are there for her and together you will get through this.

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home