Saturday, July 14, 2007


I had a dream...

I dream alot, and sometimes I remember them, sometimes not. My insecurities really come out in my dreams I think. This week I dreamed Hubby had gone up to the High School and brought a young girl home and took her in the spare room for several hours. I, of course was pretty distraught and went in there and told him she needed to leave. He took her back to the school and when he came home I said we needed to talk about it and I explained that I would not have that, that it was a deal breaker for me. To which he said "I guess we have a problem then because I am not going to stop" I was FURIOUS when I woke up, I called him an asshole the next morning, and he was pretty confused. I told him about the dream, he thought it was pretty funny. so now its kind of a joke. Last night he was going to be late coming home from work and he told me its because he had to stop by the high school on the way home. haha. Why do I dream such distressing things? The worst dreams I have are about my ex husband and in the dreams we are always still together. Nightmares really.

Where is everyone this week??? I am not getting any comments, no one loves me anymore! waah.

Anyway I am glad its the weekend, more drama at work. I wish for a drama free work day! And I am scared to get dooced so I cant even go into details.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger People in the Sun said...

My Honey always dreams I do mean things to her. I'm very consescending in her dreams. But she's the one having sex with random people. I don't remember my dreams. I probably dream about puppies and sunshine.

4:03 PM  
Blogger Me said...

LOL, I believe that too. I get so mad because I have a lot of dreams about my ex. I hate that. It's like, I've moved on....why do I have to keep thinking about him still?!!!!

6:06 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

I love your husband's line about being late from work: "he told me it's because he had to stop by the high school on the way home." Sorry but that was funny!

Re: no comments. I'm here--haven't see you much. Maybe you're not visiting your commenters? Could be it ...

Love ya! Hugs!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I've been out shark fishing Mel. The mind is a strange place. I sometimes have dreams about things that I have completely forgotten. It's often such a surprise and a shock to remember a lost event in a dream. I guess dreaming is the brains' blog.

10:58 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I have some pretty screwed up dreams too. Last night I had one where some guy was trying to kill me. I need to stop watching those 48 Hours episodes about murder mysteries.

Here's wishing you a drama-free Monday, at least! I know how much you despise Mondays...so I hope at least the drama stays away that day!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I'm sorry...I am having my two weeks of hell so I have not been around. I will try to stop by a bit more.

I hate those dreams that feel so real you end up waking up and being mad at the person they were about. My husband doesn't understand how I can wake up and start swatting at him because I just dreamed he was with some actress making out infront of me...

7:52 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I have dreams like that and I always blame my husband for the whole day afterward. He says, "It was YOUR dream!!" LOL

He hates when I am mad at him.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home