Tuesday, June 26, 2007


I stole this post...

From Mike's homefront. I didnt use his answers though, so I am somewhat orginal. At least that is what I am telling myself. Give me a break, it was still monday when I wrote this.

Maybe I should…..Start dinner

I love…… My hubby


People would say that I’m…...a snob, I really don’t like that many people (bloggers are excluded of course!)

I don’t understand…...death

When I wake up in the morning….. I am useless


I lost…....my health and my my mind, has anyone seen them??.

Life is full of…........ups and downs

My past is…... very boring.

I get annoyed when…....when co workers talk constantly and never ever shut up even when I ignore them..

Parties are….. overrated


I wish…...I could walk without pain.


Dogs ….....are dying in shelters all over, please consider adopting!

Cats….. great, I love kitties.
Same goes for cats, adopt!

Tomorrow….. is another day!

I have a low tolerance…....for crowds


If I had a million dollars…..I would buy my moms house for her and then move to Va to be closer to her.

9 Comments:

Blogger Shelli said...

I like this. I might have to steal it from you.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ugh...crowds. I'm so totally with you on this one!

Glad to see I'm excluded from your snobbish-ness ;)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Shelli might "steal" this from you but I'll just "borrow" it. I'm not into theft, at least not yet. :)

PLEASE try the soap under the sheets method to eliminate leg pain and cramps. See my blog's Sleep Meme and comments. Okay? Might help.

3:47 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Love it! I'm useless in the mornings too! Man, how I hate mornings!

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't believe #3 for a second.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Yeppers. Any animal I get is coming from a shelter..

4:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and i thought i was the only one that's a snob...hehe

that was cute :)

5:02 PM  
Blogger Big Pissy said...

Cute! Never seen this one.

9:08 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

oooh, I like this one! Can I steal it from you?

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home