Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Meme for Me Me!

I was tagged!! But a meme is a great thing when you have no idea what else to post. I like doing them so I dont mind being tagged. Now I just hope some of you feel the same way I have to tag 5 more people. Its like the law or something, and we all know I am a decent law biding citizen :


INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so:
1. Comedy Plus
2. Miles To Go...
3. Ever After . . . My Way
4. The Adventures of Fantastagirl
5. Mel's meaningless rambling

Next select five people to tag:

1. You Go Grrrl
2. Lynda
3. Dick Small
4.Vegas Princess
5. Dr Mom

What were you doing 10 years ago?


The Canadian and I were newlyweds, learning about what its like to live together with my kids and my dog, A big adjustment for him since he had been a bachelor for so many years. I was really happy and unhappy at the same time then. Happy because I was with my soul mate finally (we had a long distance relationship for 3 years) but unhappy with the culture shock of moving from a big city to a backwards small town. I had no friends here I and I was really really lonely.

#2 What were you doing 1 year ago?

Undergoing Gammo transfusions, working, blogging, I am so boring.

#3 Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. popcorn
  2. chips and dip
  3. banana pops
  4. apples
  5. chocolate anything



#4 Five Songs You Know All The Lyrics To:

1. The Star spangled Banner

2. Achey Breaky heart (my daughter was obsessed with this song when she was little and we had to listen to it over and over and over!!! AGHHHH.

3 Summer lovinā€™ from Grease

4. Iā€™ve had the time of my life from Dirty dancing

5. Bathwater by no doubt

#5 Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

1. Pay off all debt
2 remodel my house so I have a front porch AND a screened in back porch.

3. Buy my moms house for her

4 own a beach house right ON the water.

5. Buy both of my kids their dream cars

#6 Five bad habits:

1.Chewing ice (hubby hates this but I am addicted!)

2. clutter, it follows me wherever I go!

3. Hubby says I bang on the keyboard when I type. I think he is wrong!

4. I snore. Its bad they say.

5.talking on the phone while driving.

#7 Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:

1. poofy 80s hair

2. bell bottoms (not a good look when you are short)

3 sailor outfit

4. panty hose or hose of any kind

5. hospital gown (I hope)

#8 Five favorite toys:

1. computer

2. cell phone

3. digital camera

4. on demand TV!

5. pogo.com












5 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

Bathwater huh? Interesting.. I know all the owrds to almost all the beatles songs. Have you seen Singing Bee? I would rule that show!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

#7, answer 4. I'm so with you on that.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

me?!!! Ok, I'll get to it :-)

6:02 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Hopefully I will do this soon...I have another meme I am behind on. But I promise to do it soon!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Oh, man. You tagged me too! LOL

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home