Tuesday, July 03, 2007


Sir Diva John...

So it seems that Elton John threw one of his famous diva fits after the Concert for Diana. He blamed it later on being tired, I can relate to being tired but I rarely throw hissy fits. It wouldn't
do me good if I did anyway LOL. He was being made to walk about 50 yards. Poor Elton. Life's tough. I wish I COULD walk 50 yards Sir John. Geez!!

Isn't it amazing that the London Police have in custody most of the suspects from this weekend's bombings? They really have their act together. Bravo! I bet they were working around the clock and "tired" too, but THEY haven't thrown diva fits either!

Today was not too bad. It helped that Hubby was off. We went to one of Dad's favorite restaurants, he loved to eat out. I would have gotten a pie to eat (dad loved pies too, any kind) but I didn't see any sugar free. Boo. Oh, the sugar free banana pops are NOT delicious. bummer.

Happy Fourth of July! I missed Canada day but Happy belated Canada day anyway. I am sleeping in tomorrow and I will throw a diva fit if anyone tries to wake me up early!

Later


12 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I always love hearing about divas having fits. Makes me happy that I don't flip out about silly things...much. :)

He really needs to get his priorities straight...especially at a concert like that.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Celebrities and us, totally different kinds of people. Enough said.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

He's actually toned down significantly from the 70's... remember the extremely high platform shoes, feather boas, sequined outfits.

He definitely fits right in with the best and worst of the Divas, Whitney, Diana etc.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Shelli said...

No one woke me early, but I would have had a diva fit, too. Happy Fourth!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

LOL I fully support YOUR diva fit..but no one elses...geesh!

10:31 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

Go ahead and have a diva fit - let me know if it works for you - and then tell me how you got anyone to listen - never works for me (or Tink)!

9:55 AM  
Blogger poody said...

I hate it when sugerfree stuff tastes like shit! Try making your own pie using Splenda! It is sugar without the carbohydrates! It works well with baking except for when you want to use it for substance like in cookies they come out kind of flat but they taste good!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Zed said...

Hey Mel, I posted this over on my blog, but wanted to make sure you see it, so I'm posting it here as well:

Mel said...

I tried the ivory soap!! I still have nerve pain and achiness but I haven't had a leg or foot cramp since I started sleeping with the soap. It does do something, and I am VERY happy. Do have any advice on what I can sleep with to bring my blood sugar levels down?? :)

Zed said:
Mel, I am SO happy that your leg cramps have stopped by using the soap at the foot of the bed. It makes no sense whatsoever WHY it works, but I'm just happy that it does!

Yippee!!

Long live Ivory Soap. :)

10:52 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

man, I used to love me some elton John...but ever since he came out, he is such a freakin Diva!! Grow up!! Be a man..er...woman...um....I don't know...forget it.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

More and more, I hear about him having a fit everywhere he goes. Does he do anything else?

And at his best friend's memorial concert too.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ever since he came out he's been obnoxious. I don't like him anymore. At all. He's a jerk.

4:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Btw, I typed that comment before I saw Beth's comment.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home