Monday, July 16, 2007


I'm Just Wild about Harry.....

Saw the new Harry Potter movie this weekend, I loved it!! I thought it was the best one yet. Alot of people don't like it because it skipped alot that was in the book (St Mungos, Neville's mom and Percy Weasley come to mind) but I still liked it. My son says transformers is better, but I just have no desire to that one.

But if you have seen it or go to it soon, keep in mind I think they patterned the character of Delores Umbridge after my old evil ex boss. Its uncanny, she dressed like her, she walked and talked like her!! My ex boss is a bit older but other than that she is a dead ringer. See, I told you my ex boss is pure evil. She would smile at you while cutting you to shreds. She called me a pig in front of the whole office once and when I gained weight from the meds I am on she asked if I was sure I was not pregnant! (ouch) . She never made me write with my own blood but I bet she would have if she had thought of it. Life is so much better with that bitch gone!

In other news here, I finally found some riding boots that are somewhat comfortable. They are the boots the lady cops here wear. So not only will my feet be protected while riding I can also kick me some criminals if the need arises! Talk about a win win situation!

But alas today is Monday. Boo.

Later

14 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You old boss should
marry my boss..
they would make an
awesome couple

11:48 AM  
Blogger poody said...

In the book Umbridge was short fat and bugeyed was she not? I have not seen the movie yet. I am waiting for the crowds to thin a little plus I want to see it on the IMAX in SanAntonio!

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know nothing about Harry Potter...let's keep it that way! ;)

Some riding boots? Ooooo Mel is a ridin' chick now!

4:26 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Sorry about the ex-boss, Mel!

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, I wanted to say it first..

6:29 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Too bad, loser! Neeners!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Aunt Nora said...

Sorry, you're both losers.

6:31 PM  
Blogger joe said...

Damn.

6:32 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I was a bit upset they glossed over the whole Percy thing too, especially since he just popped up with the Minister once and no one mentioned it. But I guess they can't put everything in. I too loved the movie, but do have to go see it again because I was too distracted by comparing it to the book. The second viewing I can usually concentrate more.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Your post makes me want to see Harry Potter again. :)

I didn't mind the parts they skipped over, but I think they should have went a little deeper with plot development. I have heard a lot of favorable opinions, though. My husband says I am picky! LOL

9:16 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Dick, your relatives are tough on you! But at least they didnt call you a pig :)

Jen, it would be nice but you will have to set them up, I have no desire to ever ever see that witch again!

Poody, she was great as Unbridge! she was not that bugeyed but she was good!

Thanks Snowy, I am thankful she is gone. GONE GONE GONE!!

Vegas, In retrospect I wish they had showed more of Ginny weasley and all her boyfriends. But I still loved it!

Lynda, my son felt the same way you did. My daughter agrees with me though.

Slick, how can you have kids and not be into Harry Potter??? Although I know some people object to the whole HP thing based on religious beliefs.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

ok we will see it today....

8:35 AM  
Blogger Angel said...

um....I have never seen a Harry potter movie. Please don't hate me!! My kids have seen them, but I've never. am I going to hell for this?

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new Harry Potter movie :) As far as Transformers go I've heard it's really good and even good for the girlie girls...(that's me) I guess I'll be taking hubby to see it this weekend for his b'day....

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home