Monday, June 25, 2007


Another lame "I hate Mondays" Post.

So its Monday. Rainy days and Mondays always get me down. And I was up late last night (for me anyway) watching the new episodes of Army Wives. Which was stupid because its on Demand but no I stayed up late. I am hooked on that show!

Hubby was home last night too. He's been working nights and goes back later this week on nights. He wants me to try to get on his new Harley and maybe us go for short rides together. So I need to get some boots that fit and don't kill my feet. Everything kills my feet so it should be interesting trying to get them in boots.

A fellow blogger lost his son last week, I don't know the blogger but Its so tragic and I feel like I know him in a way. Blogging brings people closer I think. Anyway, Keep NYC Watchdog in your thoughts today. I cannot imagine his pain. Another Blogger has set up a donation page through paypal for the family.

Later

6 Comments:

Blogger Avitable said...

Thank you for posting this.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Oh that's just so sad:(

12:08 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

Will keep his family in my thoughts and prayers.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talking about feet. my feet are super small. Shoes of size 3.5 or size 4 fit me very well. haha. But i feel embarrased to buy adult shoes in America. SO my new shoes will be delivered by my sis from China very soon. haha. As i know there must be one smallest pair of shoes in a big box of shoes of different sizes. If i am lucky, i can get the only one. thanks for the internet, some people open a web store for women like me who own small feet. haha

i wish you find your boot.Good luck.

1:17 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

I honestly don't know how that blogger is dealing with the loss of his son. As a parent, I wouldn't know what to do. I've been praying for him and his family since I read the news.

Hope you find some boots that are comfy enough for you to wear, you Harley Chick, you!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I know what you mean about Army Wives, I just started watching it.

So sad about Puppy Monster...

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home