Thursday, August 02, 2007


Bad blogger

Yes, I have been a very bad blogger this week. Hubby was off and we went out riding every night after work. Last night we met some friends at Bike Night at Hooters, and then rode around the falls park in downtown Greenville. That Park is awesome, I had never been there before but I plan on going back lots! Another awesome site (not to me but you men will appreciate it) the hooters girls have new outfits, they went from white to black this year and the shorts are so short most of their asses are jut hanging out. Of course those girls are sooo tiny they dont have much junk on the trunk but what they have is hanging out for the world to see.

Hubby is back at work now and picked up an extra shift it will be next week before he will be home to go riding. Tonight he got home at 7:30 and went to bed by 9:30, those 12 hour shifts are a killer.

I did talk to a lawyer about disability, he thinks I have a case but since I am still working so many hours (about 29 a week) I will be denied immediately BUT he said they do that anyway and since I dont know where I will be in a year its probably best to start the ball rolling. I really hate this, but I am getting worse so what to do? It SUCKS.

Kornfans' guitar finally came yesterday after 2 months on backorder! Its awesome. Now I have to mail it to him.

Oh, tonight I cooked a frozen pizza for dinner and the directions said "Do not eat uncooked product" Like, who eats frozen pizza uncooked?

Thats all in the world of Mel. I see the doc tomorrow to talk about my sugar numbers and get my b12 shot and my bloodwork. Yup, the fun never stops here!

Later



6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Love the guitar pic, especially the greyhound t-shirt! :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger poody said...

My brother has been trying to get on disability for over a year he says they told him he has to be refused 3 tiomes before he can get on. I thought that was for if you wanted to convert to Judaism!

6:44 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

LOL @ the frozen pizzas! It would be funny to know if anyone tried that....I bet someone has!

6:04 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Well bad blogger, at least you are having fun, and best of all you are back on the saddle again. My bike is still in the garage as it needs service and I have no moula to get it done.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I haven't tried deep frozen pizza, aka pizzaicle, but once I was staying with a girlfriend who offered to microwave a pizza for me. She mis-read the instructions and instead of two minutes, gave it twelve minutes. Not wanting to cause any upset for reasons that would become clearer that night, I managed to chow down, even though it was essentially a biscuit.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I haven't posted or commented much either so you have not been bad.

I hope you can get the disability worked out. I don't understand why they have to make it so hard for people who actually need help. I mean I know they need to weed out the people who are just looking for a handout but that is not you and anyone who would review your situation would see that immediately.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home