Thursday, July 26, 2007





I am grinning from ear to ear....

Hubby and I have been looking on ebay for a used Honda Goldwing. He bid on several and either didn't win or the the reserve was not met. But he contacted the seller on one, made a deal and Tuesday he made a road trip to West Virginia to pick it up. I LOVE IT! I actually am able to ride it and not be in unbearable pain!! I still have some trouble getting on the bike, the only way I can do it is to pick up my leg and swing it over (sometimes I grab hold of my pants hem) . I look ridiculous getting on it. Now getting off is a breeze and I always would almost fall getting of the Harley. Its so comfortable, and we rode for over an hour and could have ridden longer. Before I could only make about 10 minutes before my legs starting cramping and hurting, and my back would ache. I cant wait to ride it again!!! Hubby is on night shift now through the weekend so its going to be a while. He rode it to work tonight. The pictures do not do it justice, I couldn't get far enough away. Soon I have to get a night picture, it has little led lights all over, on the wheel rim it has what they call a ring over fire. People will see us for sure. It has a radio and cruise control and a/c (this i am not sure about but I could have sworn he said it had a/c but maybe I dreamed that part.) It does have a 6 CD changer player and lots of trunk room, even a drink holder

I am a happy camper.

Did I mention its awesome???

Later

11 Comments:

Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Looks pretty sweet! And that you can ride it with total comfort is great! Watch out...biker momma on the lose again!!!

11:53 PM  
Blogger Me said...

awesome, looks like a nice comfy ride for you!

Does that mean he got rid of the other one he had?

9:07 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Isn't A/C on a motorcycle just driving down the road?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

now that's
a comfortable ride

I wish my husband
had that instead
I hate his bike!

2:07 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

He is keeping the Harley too. You KNOW he is keeping it, its his baby.

It is soooo comfortable! I cant wait to ride again but it will be monday before we will be off at the same time.

9:05 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Two words...
A HONDA!

OK...
Another word
Congratulations!

12:28 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Man...that is a helluva machine!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

It is an awesome and beautiful bike.

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is awesome. Congrats! I, of course, would kill myself on one of those. Once again, sucks to be me.

1:17 PM  
Blogger poody said...

get a picture of you on it!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Wow, that looks so roomey it could classify as a car without doors! How cool.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home