Monday, July 23, 2007


Mondays find me even though I try I to hide....

But I am pretty Fabulous today. Its exhausting but someone has to do it. Thanks Sans!!!

I have an appointment with a lawyer this week to talk about my future. I have been putting this off for at least a year now, and I really don't want to do this but I know I have no choice. Anyway just going to look at my options. I don't know how much longer I can work and it worries me since I have no savings. This is something my dad had been trying to talk me into doing. so I know he is happy about it.

Speaking of dad, my mom claims she has seen him in the house, she claims there are times she knows he is there even when she cant see him. I believe in this stuff but it freaks me out.

My kids are vacationing with their dad and his wife's family in New Hampshire. Is it wrong of me to be hurt that they can't find the time to come see me but go to see the step mother's parents???????? Teenagers!

Later

8 Comments:

Blogger poody said...

I have no savings either! I believe your Mom too. When my grandaddy died my grandmother said she saw my grandaddy every day in the barn when she went to feed the horses. Tgis went on for about a month and she finally told him she was alright and to go on. He did and she never saw him again that I know of until the day she died. She laughed and said well you are late again and a few hours later she was gone. I am sorry about the kids but I am sure they only went because it is a place they have never been and they probably told them they had no choice but to go (like they couldn't stay at home alone)

9:59 AM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

I understand on the savings situation - since I was part time for so long, we have no savings... I am trying to get a better job, so that we can have more for savings...but it never seems to happen.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I hear ya...mondays always seem to find me too...

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My parents went through the same thing. My dad had to retire years ago and last year my mom did for medical purposes. It was hard on them but somehow they managed. Hope everything goes well with your lawyer.

My mom has seen my grandfather, my aunt, my grandmother after they passed. It use to scare me but now it give me peace. I remember the first time I took my "ex" to my parents house. He asked if I remembered him holding me tight. He woke up with a man standing over us....looked at my grandfather picture and said that was him. I just laughted and said you must have past the test....

Hope you have a good week.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Teenagers are only going to go where there is free fun. A free vacation is probably more fun to them right now! Don't take it personal!

3:54 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

Hey Mel--
You look like a Rock Star!!

I do hope all goes well with the lawyers... they can be a total trip in themselves...

They seem to have alien brains

7:29 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I think you have every right to be hurt, but don't take it personally.

I hope your mom gets comfort from seeing your dad.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I like the picture, too!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home