Saturday, July 28, 2007



Dog Daze of Summer.

Yesterday I took the day off and went to the dog show with my posse. Its been a couple of years since I went to a dog show but it pretty much was the same as always. Us girls hit the vendors first then look at the doggies :) I bought a new necklace and a cave like dog bed which B claims her little dogs LOVE and mine have turned up their short little noses at. I am kinda sick about that, it was not cheap although the vendor claimed she gave me $10 off. Maybe the dogs just need some time to get used to it. B did say she would buy it from me if the dogs don't use it I didn't take many pictures as I was afraid the flash would distract some dogs in the ring, and trust me these dog show people are serious. Some are downright crazy, they remind me of those moms that push their 5 year olds into being in a beauty pageant or something. You ALWAYS ask if its OK to pet their dog.

It was fun with my girls though, we always have a blast together.

This is Gentleman aka "Gent". He is a champion Min pin and won his first championship at 9 months old. He was adorable!! Your typical min pin though.This is my new necklace. I don't know if you can tell but its a greyhound. The lady said she only made one like it, so I guess I am unique.
Its kinda blurry but here are some great looking Scotti dogs getting ready to go into the ring.


Just a random shot of the crowds. It was so HOT in there, its miserably hot at every dog show I have ever been to, I wonder why? All the hot air LOL??

OK tomorrow...I promise to post a picture of me. As you know I hate pictures of me but you all are special so I do it for you. Feel the love of
bloggers!!!

Later






7 Comments:

Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

I love the title and I love the greyhound necklace!

Looks like you had a blast!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Doctor Momâ„¢ said...

I used to love to go to dog shows when we had a show dog, a Wheaton

She was a bitch......in the worst sense of the word. We had to give her up to a lesbian couple with no children...she was a handful

My Jesse is a purebred, but we never did show or breed him, he was intended as a family pet.

One day, I would like to show Shelties, that would be groovy!

Love the necklace!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Zed said...

Give it time, maybe your babies will come around to the new bed. But maybe not. I once spent $85 on a spinning toy with fake mouse inside for my cats (a toy that the manufacturers SWORE drove all cats crazy), and my babies both watched it spin for two minutes and then walked away, never to return. Pets! :)

9:23 PM  
Blogger L said...

What an adorable necklace.

11:56 AM  
Blogger poody said...

looks like you had a great time sis!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I love that necklace! I want on of a kitty!

9:27 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

I think of buying Nikki a pet bed. But then again, whenever I buy stuff for her, she wants to play with the box or something. LOL

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home