Tuesday, July 17, 2007


Why I need a man around....
Reason #2056 (also know as many Mel's does it take to change a lightbulb)

The lighbulb went out in the fridge this past weekend. Hubby is working constantly it seems right now because of a special project so I thought I could handle it. I mean its just a light bulb, right?? I asked hubby what to get and he said a standard appliance bulb. I go to the store and find the bulb right away, easy as pie. Then I take the old bulb out, also easy. BUT when I go to put the new bulb in it would not work! I screwed and unscrewed (hehe I said screwed) several times and NOTHING. I try for about 20 minutes...NOTHING. Not even a glimmer of light. So when hubby comes home and I ask him to try and he screws it ONE freaking time and it works. I think its a comspiracy. I wouldnt be surpised if Cheney was behind it. I'll let you know......

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Cheney was behind it...

I guarantee it!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Must be the same Cheney who caused the faucet to drip while I tried every which way to make it stop until my husband came in and turned it a bit to the right and miraculously it stopped.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

you mean that you don't just buy a new fridge when the light goes out? I wish you would have told me....



DAMNIT!

9:33 PM  
Blogger Teri said...

I think Cheney is behind it.

I hate when these things happen. The other person usually looks at you like you're nuts and don't know what you're doing....

8:30 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

The Canadian makes it seem so easy.

It has to be a government conspiracy against you. And why didn't you buy a new fridge?

2:31 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

hi mel
BotB vote!

2:58 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

Let me see if I have this right...you need your husband around to help you screw? :)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home