Monday, August 06, 2007

Movie review Monday!


Yes I saw 2 movies this weekend. Saturday I
went to see No Reservations


This is my kind of movie so I really liked it. I am really getting into the whole chef thing, with Hell's kitchen and Top Chef. I love Catherine Zeta Jones but they almost make her look dowdy and that's hard to do! LOVE Abigail Breslin, she will always be Little Miss Sunshine to me.

OK Then Sunday I met up with J and her son and we saw:

The Bourne Ultimatum.

Awesome Movie!! I loved it!!!! I don't usually love these types of movies but I really like this series and Matt Damon is so so good. I had to include the picture with Julia Stiles, one young Hollywood star that has not been arrested for anything and you never her in the tabloids drunk or out partying all time. Anyway, go see it you will love it!! Although on a side note we went to an older theater that is 1/2 between me and J (all my friends ha ha all 2 of them live an hour away) and the place was nasty. Dirty, older seats just icky. That took away from the experience some, that place needs a renovation BAD.

On another side note, I had to leave the movie twice to go visit the restroom and the second time there was a little girl and her mom in the handicapped stall. I know there is more room in there but there are handicapped people that use that stall (me) so it kinda aggravated me at first. But as I was in there attending to my business the Mom kept telling the little girl to flush. The little girl started whining and crying and the mom kept telling her to flush. The Girl finally screamed out "But I have poo poo on my hands!!!" I thought I would explode laughing but the mom was not amused and the little girl was getting more and more distraught so I left. I remember those days with kids!

Later




5 Comments:

Blogger Zed said...

Thanks for the movie reviews. I really want to see No Reservations. Looks and sounds like a good one.

As for the little girl, she sounds a lot smarter than her mother. Sheesh!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Those are definately two movies I really want to see. I am glad you gave them good reviews because now I am even more excited to see them.

12:36 AM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I saw Bourne this past weekend and you're right, it rocked.

And I didn't even get poo-poo on my hands.

6:35 AM  
Blogger Sans Pantaloons said...

Bourne is on my wish list. It isn't out here till the 17th Aug.
Whose poo was it?

8:00 PM  
Blogger L said...

I am so hooked on Hells Kitchen.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home