Monday, September 17, 2007


The Internet will kill you!!

Literally, it will kill you like it did this guy

Check it out!

Now I wonder how the Internet can lead to death by exhaustion? I mean you are just sitting there even if you are gaming. But if Internet addiction is fatal, I am a goner.

I have to have another CT scan tomorrow but so far the urologist doesn't think the stones are bad. It sure does hurt though. I guess nature will take care of them sooner or later.


Later

Edited to add:
I have no idea why the date on this is Monday but I posted it just now and today is Wednesday Sept. 19.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lynda said...

Internet exhastion is very common in Asian countries. I don't know why people do this, but usually they end up playing three days straight. So, this guy was probably awake for 72 hours. In addition, he probably didn't drink enough fluids, go to the bathroom, or eat properly. I think all these things factor in to the exhaustion.

I have heard of people playing World of Warcraft, and dying. Usually, they are from Asian countries. I even remember an Everquest story where a guy killed another guy in real life, for stealing something from him in the game. That's craziness!

Anyway, I thought I would tell you what I heard about this before. LOL. Aren't you glad???

2:26 PM  
Blogger Lynda said...

BTW, I am sure this could happen anywhere, I just was saying I have only heard of reports from Asian countries. I don't want anyone to think I am picking on them.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

I have heard the same stories...which is why I make sure I get up every fifteen minutes and change my view. Because staring at the computer fot hours on end is not good at all.

7:00 PM  
Blogger BlondeBlogger said...

I heard about this....too weird!

I tagged you for a meme, btw:

http://blondereviews.blogspot.com

Have fun with it! :)

2:21 AM  
Blogger Sushiboy said...

Ack I've been up all night studying for a test. (but I plan on going bed as soon as I'm done with school this evening) ..... zzzzz.. ack.... anyway, back to work.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

zowie...one more thing to add to the list along with butter eggs and alcohol

1:35 PM  
Blogger poody said...

Ouch! are you drinking lots of water and cranberry juice?

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home