Monday, September 10, 2007

Did you see the MTV awards?

The only reason I watched was to see Britney's performance. But she was a disaster! She was barely moving, it was obvious she had not rehearsed at all! The back up dancers were WAY better! Her lip sync hing was way off, she was not even trying! And she gets PAID to do that? I honestly could not believe how bad she was! I was really pulling for her too.

I stole that photo from Perez Hilton but I don't think he will mind since he steals all his photos too :)

Hubby and I did go riding Saturday and I took my camera but there was nothing exciting to take pictures of. Well except we did see Bill Murry out driving around:


Well it could have been Bill Murray! I watched lost in Translation again yesterday, I just love that movie.

Yesterday my coworker had her baby, a girl they named Reese. She is a DOLL! I got to hold her but her mom was in the shower and I
don't know her husband that well so after 10 minutes of awkward silence where he kept sneaking peaks at the football game on TV I left. Don't you hate awkward moments?

Back to work today UGH.

Later

7 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

The sooner everyone realizes she's a joke, the better off the world will be...

7:11 AM  
Blogger poody said...

so is that what she was wearing for the awards show? She is such a skank! You can take the trash out of the trailer but you cannot take the trailer out of the trash! Does that even make sense? I mean she is rich but still trashy! All that money and still no class!

7:01 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

Lost in Translation IS an awesome flick. And Britney DID suck.

You are right about everything!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

she is a train wreck...plain and simple. Always was white trash ...always will be white trash.

That was totally Bill Murray!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Ah Britney...can't wait to post about her tonight.

9:13 PM  
Blogger MommaMonkey said...

Britney sucks. She needs to find another profession. And/or get off the drugs.

3:01 PM  
Blogger Jose said...

Lynda has been on hiatus too and now you, don't you know I'll miss ya. I have never really liked Britney so I'm indiferent to her problems, I have worse problems of my own to worry about any celebrity for that matter. When I heard she would be performing the only thing that came to my mind was... why?

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home