Monday, September 03, 2007



A very quiet holiday

I am so boring. I only left the house twice the whole holiday weekend, and today I didn't leave the house at all!
So there is not much to blog about here. I did promise a picture of my new bag (its about a month old now though) so I thought I would post that. This bag screamed at me as I walked by, I HAD to have it. Not only is it pink but its got all kinds of bling and I am ALL about the bling baby! And it was on sale for $28!! Its a Kathy Von Zeeland for those of you into the names.

News from Virgina...my cousin, the Maytag repair man and his wife had a baby girl, she is healthy and all went well. Mom says they named her Sara. So the truth is the Maytag repairman IS not the lonliest guy in town LOL! I just love those commercials, great advertising there!

Stuffgirl got proposed to....well in a way. The theme park where she works at has a foreign worker exchange program, I don't know much about it. But this Russian has asked her to marry him so he can get a green card!!!! Luckily stuffgirl is not taking him seriously although she did tell me he is "adorable". She wants to get back with military guy. She dated him 2 years ago, before she got her heart broken by long hair guy.

Kornfan LOVES his guitar and is starting an apprenticeship in heating and air soon. He is working at the theme park too right now.

I have been busy filling out the application for disability. Its pages and pages and they want exact dates and all that. Its hard work LOL! I am still not sure I am doing the right thing but I have an appointment Friday with the disability people so there is no turning back now I guess.

Hubby has been swamped with his computer repair business the last couple of weeks! It was dead for a while and them BOOM he had all these people calling. I hate it because he has been too busy to even go riding lately and now he is on nights at his regular job.

Anyway I think that's all the news. My sugar levels are all over the place still, its crazy. I am not sure when I see the doc again, it may be this week, maybe next week. I have all my appointments on my calendar at work.
anyway, Told you it was boring here!

Later

10 Comments:

Blogger Jose said...

Well I too did just that. I stayed home all weekend long and just rested. I am at the end of the last Harry Potter book and I hate the fact that it is supposed to be the last book in the series. Anyway I should be all rested for work tomorrow. Oh by the way cool purse.

1:50 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

The handbag looks great- It looks like you're waiting for the Mother ship to pick you up!:)

6:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The handbag thingie looks good...except it ain't made for a man. What's your husband supposed to do with that?

You need to pick out his presents better Mel ;)

10:54 AM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That bag is gorgeous!

I'm glad you're getting all the paperwork done and I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you:)

12:16 PM  
Blogger poody said...

I love the bag sis It is so you! Be glad I do not live close by or we would have to share it!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

I've been blogsurfing and forgot who's blog I saw your post with. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi and hope your disablity papers go through. It's a lot of paperwork to fill out and stuff. I have been on disability for two years. Good luck.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Cupcake Blonde said...

Hmmmm, cute guy with accent or a man in uniform, tough call for Stuffgirl. :)

I wish I could have stayed home for the weekend. But alas, I had to work of course.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Fantastagirl said...

the handbag looks sweet - I need a new bag for our trip to vegas...have to go shopping - and soon!

I stayed in bed for most of the weekend - so you were more productive then me - hang in there with all the paperwork!

8:03 PM  
Blogger The Ferryman said...

I think that's my purse. What are you doing with my purse?

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that handbag!!!!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home